The Secrets Of The Island

Hey this is my first story so hope it goes well, comment vote the usual stuff

Chapter 1

I think it’s best to start at the beginning. It all started the week after midterm it was my first day back at school and I was running late which is not like me, anyway my first class was English , which I really like but if I was late for English again Ms Allen would give me detention. I basically ran to her room almost falling over my bag in the process (it's a big bag), as I got closer to her room I slowed to a walk. I walked in to see she was talking to a student I haven’t seen before, I used this to my advantage and took my seat at the back of the room I don’t think she saw me I taught to myself she didn’t see me I’m home free. It was only then I realised that everyone was staring at the girl who Ms Allen was talking to. I turned to Emma the girl sitting closest to me and asked “who’s that?” Emma just shrugged, as I stared at the girl for the first time I realised how beautiful she is, she has long straight black hair, her eyes are a bright blue, her lips are a dark red, she’s about 5 foot tall and has a great figure that’s when I realised she was staring at me I looked away feeling embarrassed, Then Ms Allen announced “Class we have a new student her name is Maeve, she has moved here from London, oh and William you didn’t get past me that easily, I will talk to you after class” she turned back to Maeve and gestured for her to take a seat, she sat beside me of all the people she could of sat beside she picks me! Once she had sat down I decided I’d say hello “ hi I’m William” I said she stared into my eyes and said “ I know” after that I turned away and paid attention to Ms Allen who kept shooting glances in my direction it was kind of odd , so at the end of class I went to Ms Allen and she said “I won’t give you detention if you show Maeve around and be a friend to her” so I guess it’s better than detention, so I just replied with “ok” and left the room catching up with Maeve. “what’s your next subject?” I asked she replied with “Biology with Ms Mc Cormack” that’s what I have shoot “I have biology too, would you like me to walk with you?” I asked She just stared into my eyes again What is with this chick and my eyes, all of a sudden her face just changed as if someone slapped her and she just said “ok” as if nothing happed, so we walked to class in silence and I decided to break the ice “so have you been to Ireland before?” she looked at me sideways and said “no, but my grandmother is from an Island off Black sod it’s called Inis Gé south have you heard of it ?” I was shocked because my grandfather and Grandmother came from that island we even renovated their house so we can use it in the summer, “yes I do know that island my Grandmother and Grandfather came from it” I said, we just stared at each other for a while that’s when the bell went reminding us about biology.

Next chapter coming soon