Chapter three - Dark Blue Eyes

Hey hope you like it please vote and comment

******

As I made my way to maths I kept getting the feeling someone was watching me but I shrugged it off. Maths class flew by in a blur, Shannon’s scream echoed through my head and in no time the bell rang which meant it was break time. 

As I made my way to my usual spot where my friends hang out I seen Maeve staring at me from the school’s main hall but I kept going paying no attention to her I sat beside Ruairi and my mind drifted back to biology, could Maeve really have hurt Shannon? Or was it Shannon’s hand that slipped? Before I could think too much about it the bell went.

As I made my way to the main hall I felt her stare but I couldn’t see her, I turned around to see Maeve watching me from afar. Why does she keep staring at me like that? I walked towards her to walk her to home-economics, where is everyone? The hall is usually full but now there is hardly anyone in sight. 

I got an awful pain in my head but kept walking then my vision started to blur, what’s wrong with me? I looked at Maeve to see her laughing, I fell to the ground and darkness washed over me.

As I woke up I heard someone on the phone I kept my eyes closed, they hung up the phone and walked towards me “I know you’re awake” they said I opened my eyes to see Maeve staring at me. “Where am I?” I asked groggily Maeve smiled and said “you’re in my apartment silly” did she just call me silly? This just keeps getting weirder and weirder what next she’ll start to beat me?

“Why would I do that?” she asked how did she know that? “I can read your mind you fool, now down to business what do you know about me William Reilly grandson of Mary Ann and Willie Reilly?” “how do you know my grandparents names?” I asked in a weak voice, her eyes went the same dark blue as earlier that can’t be good, she kicked me and landed me half way across the room, how she did it didn’t worry me but as I coughed blood came out my mouth a searing pain passed through my chest, everything went black.

I woke in my bed with a head ache and a pain in my chest what happened? I asked myself trying to remember what happened but I couldn’t. Last thing I remember was Maeve laughing at me but why, memories flooded my mind of what happened in her apartment.

I got out of bed walking to my computer, I’ll find out everything about her right now but all I know is her first name and that she’s eighteen, usually families pass on names so I think I’ll start with the Island and find out about her grandmother after some time I found her Maeve O’Sullivan which means dark eyed and Maeve means intoxicating, her grandmother was eighteen when her parents died a few years later she left the island and was never seen again.

After some more looking I find something about the island I had never seen before, I had to read it four times before I realised it was a curse which said......... 

*******

Chapter 4 coming soon