"Oh well Harry called and said he needed someone, obviously being me, so I came here on his request. Because he wants me" Louis whispers in a teasing way, as though he was mocking Zayn.

Well he was, because Louis was in Zayn's house with Harry. That's where Zayn would have been if everything didn't fuck off.

Zayn growls as he shoves Louis back "No he doesn't, he just came to you because he can't have me anymore and you are just his fucking booty call, you are even more desperate for even going along with all this shit" Zayn snaps.

"Oh he just came to me because he can't have you?" Louis questions darkly as his breathing gets heavier while he stares at Zayn.

Nodding in agreement, Zayn smirks "Yeah, that's exactly it" Zayn points out smugly.

Louis smirks "Well then why did he come begging for me to fuck him when he was with you" Louis spits out as he whispers the harsh truth into Zayn's ear. He pulls away smirking at the horror look which is evident on Zayn's pale features.

"You're a fucking dick Louis! You had to come and ruin everything you bastard! You just couldn't keep it in your pants, could you?" Zayn snarls as angry tears brim his eyelids.

Chuckling loudly, Louis snorts "When are you going to realise that it's not me that's the problem here, it's you" Louis spits furiously as he walks into the kitchen to dampen a cloths as he cleans his nose with it, trying to ignore the pain.

Niall can really throw a punch.

Those words struck Zayn, right through his soul, it stings so much, so much that Zayn felt like crumbling into a ball and just laying there until he dies.

"Haven't got anything to say anymore pretty boy?" Louis mocks as he throws the cloth away in the bin, whilst he steals a glance at Zayn.

Zayn shakes his head "I don't need to waste my breath on you, I don't need to explain myself to you out of all people" Zayn hisses.

His voice seemes strong, but under all those layrs of hardness there was a young boy who would need a cuddle from him mum while he would nuzzle into his touch as she would make him her infamous hot chocolate, making sure that there was a big, fat, white marshmallow floating on top or otherwise Zayn wouldn't have it.

"Oh about your father? Oh I already know that" Louis announces smugly as he wipes his hand son his jeans.

Zayn's eyes widen "What are you talking about?" Zayn growls.

The most sensitive subject for Zayn was about his father, when he was young and they had to ask about what each of their fathers did as a living, Zayn always had to make up a lie "MY daddy is a firefighter" he would lie proudly, all the other children always wished to meet Zayn's dad.

But they never did, because Zayn hasn't met his father since what happened.