XXVl

A/N: I NEED YOUR HELP! There's someone that's stolen this story and is posting it on Quotev and I need you all to report it for me, the link is on the side, it'll mean a lot if you could help me ---->>>

Heh, oh yeah it's me...I'm sorry for the lack of updating, I've just been really busy and college starts next week. Plus I've also been struggling to write this story but me taking time to think really helped because I have this amazing idea and I can't wait to share it with you! YAYAYAY! ;D

Well on the bright side, everyone enjoyed the Zarry sex, woohoo!

The GIF on the side is just a beautiful Zarry hug ------>>>>>

ALSO I REALLY WANT TO REACH 2K FOLLOWERS, SO PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME MY BEAUTIFULS :)

This chapter is dedicated to @Jenniyh because she loved the previous chapter, and also she loved the Zarry sex gift a lot ;)

Fact: I will be going to Italy for the weekend in October :)

I NEED MORE OF YOU TO VOICE OUT YOUR OPINIONS, COME ON GUUUUYS AHAHA!

Enjoy my little Toy Soldiers! \(♥o♥)/

***

Today, Zayn sold a painting worth nearly a million pounds, hence why he was sitting at a bar with Jake.

Zayn did tell Harry, but Harry said he needs to look after Tommy, and that they'll celebrate tonight. However Jake had other plans, he convinced Zayn they should celebrate now with a few bottles of champagne at a very posh bar in London.

"And then the man closed the deal, for nearly a million pounds" Zayn laughs loudly as he clinks his flute with Jake's.

Sipping on his drink Jake nods "Yes Zayn, you've said that story for the billionth and one time today. I'm so proud of you though mate" Jake admits.

Zayn blushes "Ah sorry, I didn't realise...I guess I've gotten a little tipsy" Zayn confirms, his speech slurring towards the end.

"Just a bit, but you deserve it" Jake says truthfully downing his flute, pouring himself another one. "So where's Harry?" Jake asks.

Shrugging his shoulders, Zayn swirls his champagne in the glass "He cpouldn't get anyone to look after Tommy today, so he said he'll make it up to me later" Zayn informs giggling.

Jake feels a pang at the bottom of his stomach "Oh, right. I guess that means sex then" Jake laughs, faking a smile.

"Yeah, Harry's been really horny lately, I mean he's turned into some sex machine...not like I'm complaining though because you know, it just shows that we have that fire in our relationship" Zayn rambles blushing.

Pulling on a fake smile, Jake nods "I'm sure you love it Zaynie" Jake teases as he goes to the bartender, ordering another champagne bottle, this one was a rosy colour.

Zayn chuckles as Jake returns "Well I'm not complaining, plus Tommy has been an angel, his skills for his age are on another level, I'm telling you he's going to be famous one day" Zayn declares.