Epilogue

A/N: Here's the moment we have all been dreading, I can't even believe that this stroy is over, I mean I still remember gathering the ideas for this story, and woaaah...it's been a journey!

FEEL FREE TO SHED SOME TEARS!

But I've got a SURPRISE for you all, I've been working on another book which has been saved as my drafts, so after posting this story, I shall post the prologue to my new story, so please do check it out as it would mean  a lot to me.

[click on the external link for the new story] -------->>>

Secondly SEQUEL! Well I've been thinking, and while writing this epilogue, I felt as though this story wasn't finished...like there was more to it. And I have an idea of doing one with Zarry in the future with children, but I need your opinions on it first. But if I do a sequel, then I shall only start writing it in late June as I want to get my exams out the way, so therefore I really need you guys to tell me what you think about doing a sequel :))

OR TELL ME YOUR IDEAS FOR THE SEQUEL!

A lot of people wanted a Zarry wedding, but I've already done that and I wanted to try something different. I just really hope you like this epilogue as it's so new to me >_<

Plus if you FOLLOW me, then it would be easier to get my messages across to you about the sequel!

The picture on the side is of Tommy =X ------------->>>>>

This chapter is dedicated to @OurFandomLife because she won the contest for the last chapter about what her favourite part was because we both think very alike, so yayayayaya a dedication to you gorgeous! :D

PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER ZARRY STORIES, IT WOULD MEAN A LOT...I'M GOING TO POST A NEW ONE NOW, SO YAYAYAYAYYA! ^_^

Fact: I text my crush practically 24/7 ♥♥♥

Now for the last time, please enjoy my Toy Soldiers \(♥o♥)/

***

*A few years later*

"Get back here Tommy!" Harry yells as he chases after his two year old son, who decided to run around in the garden instead of having a bath.

Tommy squeals as he jumps into the mud "No bath daddy, me want to play" Tommy yells as he jumps in the muddy puddles.

Groaning loudly, Harry throws Tommy's small blue towel over his shoulder as he scoops Tommy into his hands "Bath, then play" Harry states as he taps Tommy's nose.

"You are boring daddy! Dada would let me play" Tommy huffs while pouting, his small lip jutted out as his eyes dilate widely.

Harry chuckles as he begins to carefully climb the stairs while making sure that Tommy's muddy feet don't touch any part of the house "Oh really? Because when me and daddy were younger, he was the boring one" Harry informs as he places a naked Tommy into the bath.

Shaking his wet curls causing water droplets to fly everywhere, Tommy crosses his small chubby arms "Nope, dadda always used to tell me that you were boring" Tommy points out as he grins widely, displaying two small dimples, one on either cheek.