Chaper 15: Out of My Comfort Zone

Dysn's POV

When I walked into the venue, everything was already set up. People started to rush in immediately after we opened the doors. I ran out through the back to get Mia.

"Took you long enough, I didn't want to miss anything" Mia said as I guided her backstage.

"Okay, change in plans. You're gonna watch from the crowd with everyone else" I said.

"Why? You know what-- it's fine I wanna hang out with my friends anyway" she said, just before walking around through the front.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright guys, Dysn has an announcement to make before we start this next song" Morgan said while I walked up to the microphone.

"A long time ago, I met a girl that I may or may not have accidentally caught feelings for. But, I was being a dick and I broke her heart. I thought that I would get over her, just like every other girlfriend I had, but she was different. She saw something in me, that I didn't even see in me. I felt like she's grown on me. And judging by the way she's taken me back, I guess I've grown on her too. But I love her, and I know everything about her. I know that she has a fear of tall roller coasters, and that she hates being in the dark. I also know that she has a itty bitty birthmark right on her cheek" I said as I pointed to her. She smiled and covered her face as she laughed. "I also know that she would do anything to protect her friends, which is why she didn't want to get back together with me. But she caved in, and let me steal her heart again. I just want her to know that I that I will try really hard to not break it again. I'm more of the antisocial type, but I'm willing to step out of my comfort zone. I just want you to know that I will gladly be your boyfriend. So Amelia Grace Rodriguez, will you be my girlfriend?" I said as I waited for a response. After waiting a few seconds for her to stop giggling, she nodded her head in agreement. The crowd cheered, and I made my way back to my drums.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's POV

"Awwww Mia" my friend Olivia (O'brien) said as we were walking out of the venue. "Text me later, ok?" she said as she gave me a hug. "Bye!" she yelled as she was walking to her car.

"Wooooo" I heard someone screaming behind me. A pair of hands grabbed on my waist and turned me around. Dysn.

"Wow, hot stuff. Nice performance you did there. I felt a personal connection" I said sarcastically.

"Glad you liked it" he said while leaning in to kiss me.

"Wait!" I said while baking away. "I need to show you something. It's at my house. Come on!" I said while pulling him to his car.

A/N :  ahhhh a cliff hanger!!! (lol). I hope you enjoyed this short little chapter but there's definitely more to come because I truly enjoy writing :)))

-your grateful author