Bonus Chapter/Intro Hook Thing for the Sequel

Okay so I love this a lot. Almost as much as I love this whole book and so yea I'm gonna go to sleep now and then wake up and binge read the book from the start g'night

~Bonus~

I threw my head back moaning lowly as Vic hit my thigh with the crop hard. Vic and I have been dating for a year now and it's been absolutely amazing. We've been amazing.

Vic and I don't even argue anymore, not even about the pill issue. But then again the only reason we aren't arguing about that is because I told him I would take them. But I haven't. I'm not going to take some stupid pill that I don't know what it is for. But as far as Vic knows I'm still on them.

Vic slammed into me out of no where making me scream out.

"Oh my god, I love you." I groaned pulling at my ropes when I felt it. My stomach rolled and turned and I gagged trying not to puke.

"I love you too Kitten," He grunted hammering into me. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Master," I whimpered. Vic didn't say anything as he pulled almost all the way out and rammed into me even harder making me whimper but not in pleasure. "Vic."

Vic stopped everything altogether and pulled out of me slowly.

"Kellin? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked looking concerned and I shook my head.

"Untie me," I whispered and bit my lip bile rising in my throat as Vic hurriedly untied me from the Saint Andrew's Cross and helped me down. I pushed past him and ran to the bathroom, hand over my mouth.

"Kellin!?" Vic called after me but I ignored him as I slammed the bathroom door shut in his face and locked the door before I dropped to the floor in front of the toilet and let the contents of my stomach spill out into the white porcelain bowl.

"Kitten let me in," Vic said knocking on the door. I would have told him to go away if I could but I just couldn't stop puking. "Kellin Quinn I am about to kick this door open if you don't let me right now." He growled sounding absolutely pissed. Just as I pulled away from the toilet and sat on my heels Vic kicked the door open breaking it in half. He picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"Kitten what's wrong, are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head jumping off the counter just as another wave of nausea hit me. I scrambled to the toilet as Vic bent down and held my hair back. Once I was finished he looked me over in concern. "Kitten why didn't you tell me you were sick?"

I shook my head and grabbed a hand towel wiping my mouth.

"I'm not, I-I don't feel sick anymore i-it was just a one-time thing." I said putting a hand to my stomach, I felt so much better now.

Vic frowned and looked me over, "You don't look sick." He murmured and put a hand to my forehead. "And you don't have a fever. Kellin have you been taking your pill?"

I bit my lip and shook my head making Vic groan. "Kellin! You should have fucking tell me that you stopped taking it!"

"What does that have to do with me throwing up!?"

"It was birth control!" He yelled running a hand through his hair.

"But I'm a guy, guy's don't get pregnant do they?"

"There's a lot of males who may not know it but, are born with the same reproductive organs that all woman have. They have a uterus and ovaries. Some even experience periods I don't think you've ever had one unless you've never said anything about it. But, men have XY chromosomes and woman have XX chromosomes. Men and woman have something in common. It's that X chromosome. Woman have two which is why it's more common for them to get pregnant, they have a 100% chance while men only have a 50% chance. But in simple terms, yes, men can get pregnant if they have the organs because not only do they have the organs they also have that X chromosome."

I stared at him wide eyed, "So, so I'm pregnant?"