Chapter 36

I'm still just appreciating Ariel just thx frend <3

Also this is also a rlly good chapter so enjoyy

~Special Agent~

Jesse ran his fingers through my hair slowly, I winced closing my eyes tight. My whole head hurts because of this asshole. I made him mad yesterday and he decided to punish me for it. But his punishing isn't like Vic's punishing. Jesse just hit me a lot which is why my eye is black and my lip is split. He's not the same guy he was before prison and he honestly terrifies me now.

"I'm sorry I had to hurt you like that baby but you just have to learn to listen to me understand?" He asked kissing the top of my head, I let out a soft whimper.

"Yes Daddy, I-I'm sorry," I said just as the front door was kicked open.

"Jesse Lawson you are under arrest!" Someone shouted and next thing I knew I was being ripped away from Jesse as he was slammed to the ground.

A man turned me to look at him, "Is your name Kellin?" He asked and I nodded wide eyed, he smiled at me. "Kellin, I'm Agent Jaime Preciado with the FBI I'm here to take you home."

"H-home?" I stammered looking completely lost, I know he doesn't mean Vic because well he wouldn't know anything about the slave trade.

He nodded and led me out of the house, "With your family where you belong." Agent Preciado said leading me to a large black SUV. Once we got there he looked at the woman standing there on the phone.

"Yes Special Agent, I understand. He is standing in front of me right now would you like to speak with him?" She asked but I didn't pay attention as I saw all the police cars and a paramedic car, I don't know what they're called pull up.

"This is Agent Danielle Perry, she's going to make sure you get taken care of by the paramedics. I'll be back in a few minutes okay?" Agent Preciado said and I nodded numbly not really sure what to say. He flashed me a reassuring smile and walked away just as this Danielle lady turned to me and smiled.

"Kellin, there's an agent with the CIA who would like to talk to you. Is that okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah," I said in a small voice and she handed me the phone. "H-hello?"

"Hello Kitten," The most wonderful voice said and I grinned. "I need you to act like you don't know me okay?" Vic said in a stern voice.

"Okay," I said forcing myself to stop smiling when I noticed the curious look from Agent Perry.

"Are you okay?"

"I-I just wanna go home."

"I know you do Kitten, Agent Perry is a friend of mine. She's going to make sure you get home."

"Really?"

"Yes really, but you won't get to see me for a while." He told me.

"Why not?"

"You're going to be going home to your parents and your real family for a while, I'm on business right now so I can't be there with you. But if by the time I get back in the country you still want to live with me I want you to call this number," He told me the number and had me recite it back a few times. In the background I heard a scream. "I have to go now Kitten but be good for me okay?"

"I will." I said and he hung up. I handed the phone back to Agent. I have never been so confused in all of my life, first the FBI come in and arrest Jesse and then I talk to Vic who is apparently a special agent for the CIA which makes no sense. I mean my master- or well Vic is a part of a huge illegal slave trade operation. It's all just one weird mess.

"Kellin," Agent Perry said softly and I looked up at her. "This paramedic is going to check you out and make sure you're okay. Is that alright with you?"

I eyed the tall man next to her warily and nodded. The man looked me over and deemed that I had a small concussion but nothing else was really wrong.

"Now Agent Preciado and I are going to take you to the station -"

"I-I really just want to go home," I said trying not to start crying. All of this was just so overwhelming and I couldn't take anymore of it. I just wanted Vic, that's what I wanted.

She nodded, "Alright. I guess we can talk to you on the flight home." She said and I frowned.

"F-flight home?"

"We're in California right now sweetie, your family lives in Oregon." She told me and helped into the car just as Agent Preciado came back. They got in the front seats. I wound up curling up in the backseat and fell asleep.

"Kellin, sweetheart." A sweet voice said and I opened my eyes looking up at Detective Perry. "We need to go to the plane okay?"

I nodded and got up stretching a little and lot out a small yawn.

"Oh you sound like a little kitten," She cooed and I started to giggle a little. God if this lady only knew. I climbed out of the car and followed the two agents to a giant private jet.

"So Kellin, do you know who you are?" Agent Preciado asked me as soon as I was settled in a seat. I bit my lip, a habit I had regained once I left Vic's and nodded, I'm going to have to act like I did before I went to Vic. I can't let them find out Vic is one of those bad cops or whatever. "Can you tell me."

"I'm my Daddy's little boy," I said in an innocent voice. "B-but my daddy always told people I was his slave. But my daddy had slaves an-and he didn't treat me like them." I said with wide eyes. I honestly felt like I was overdoing it but this was how I acted before I was bought by Vic. Innocent and child like. It's crazy how much I changed in just a year, but I guess being a sex slave can do that to a person.

"Do you remember what it was like before you lived with... your daddy?" Agent Perry asked and I shook my head. I remember fragments, bits and pieces like I had a sister that I didn't like but sometimes I think maybe she was my baby sister, maybe she was my big sister. I didn't remember, all I knew was that I had a sister. I couldn't remember what my parents looked like or even their names. I know I was ten when Jesse took me and I should remember more but that man had me so brainwashed into believe his little story I honestly didn't know fact from fiction at this point.

"Okay, can you tell me what life with your daddy was like?" Agent Preciado asked and I nodded telling them everything I could about Jesse making sure I made him sound like a really evil guy telling them that he raped me and beat me. It was believable I think since I looked the part. I told them that one time he made my bottom bleed and it hurt for a month. I told them all kinds of shit, I wanted him to pay for ever lying to me, for kidnapping me in the first place even if it did lead me to Vic. But the whole time I told them that my mind was elsewhere. I couldn't stop thinking about this family I was going to live with. My family, a family that I hadn't seen in thirteen years.

They're not from my world. I mean I come from a world of sex and slavery, they come from a world that's all happy ever afters and the worst thing that could happen would be a cheating spouse. They haven't experienced what I have and I just don't know what to expect to be honest.

I was about to enter a life that I'm not meant for and according to Vic I'm going to be stuck here for a month.

Most people in my situation would probably be excited to see their families for the first time in so long but not me. To be completely honest I'm fucking terrified.