The mirror's image

Tells me it's home time

But I'm not finished

'Cause you're not by my side

Camila shrieks when the music fills her ears and reaches to turn it up louder. Camila ends up belting out the whole song and Lauren would have joined in, but she couldn't stop laughing at Camila. The young brunette would use her right fist as a microphone each time she would sing the chorus and Lauren found it extremely endearing and quite amusing.

The green-eyed girl brings the car to a stop outside the bar and a frown washes over Camila's features briefly when she sees that they are already at her place of work.

"You give me a ride and I repay you by practically busting your eardrums... and your speakers." Camila chuckles. "Sorry about that." She smiles sheepishly at the driver of the car.

"You never have to repay me for giving you a ride and you can bust my speakers and my eardrums anytime you want." Lauren laughs as Camila slides out of the car and leans down in front of it, propping her elbows on the open window so she can make eye contact with the older brunette.

"Goodluck at the interview, Jauregui. I hope I didn't make you late." Camila pats the car once and starts walking backwards toward the entrance of the bar, her eyes still locked with Lauren's. "Thanks again for the ride."

Lauren waves and waits until Camila enters the bar. As she watches her walk in the door, Lauren realizes that the lyrics "I hate to see her go but I love to watch her leave" were written just for Camila.

That ass. Lauren thinks. She could write a million songs about it herself.

Lauren quickly glances at the clock and sees that it is only 4:30 pm. She mentally high fives herself for her smart decision to leave the apartment an hour early.

The interview goes fairly well, considering that she is hired on the spot. The woman who interviews her is very pleased with Lauren's resume and mentions that their mutual friend put in a good for for the green-eyed girl.

After the interview, she decides to make her way to the bar, in hopes that Camila's set hasn't ended. As soon as she enters the dimly lit place, her ears are immediately graced with the sweet voice that gave her a private concert only a few hours ago. Lauren's heart flutters when she hears that Camila is singing the bridge of "Do I Wanna Know?" She wonders if the song was on her set list before their encounter this morning or if it was added after. Lauren hopes it's the latter.

The brunette plops down on a bar stool and informs the bartender that she wants an Angry Orchard. She laughs when she remembers how Camila used to always tell her that her beer of choice was "too sweet" to be a real beer. As soon as he hands her a bottled one, Camila starts strumming a different tune.

"This is an original." Camila informs the bar patrons.

Honey you are a rock

Upon which I stand

And I come here to talk

I hope you understand

That green eyes

Yeah the spotlight, shines upon you

And how could anybody deny you

Lauren almost chokes on her beer when she hears Camila reference green eyes in yet another one of her songs. She places her beer down and spins around on her stool to give Camila her undivided attention for the rest of the song.