☾70☽

Jack and Mariza stand near the lake. Mariza took off her dress leaving her in a one piece bathing suit.

Mariza tiled her hair up and look at Felix with a smiles. Felix blushes as Mariza and him get in the water

Mark look at Jack "Your turn my love" Jack lift up his shirt and place it down, Mark blush of Jack small womanly frame

Jack look at Mark, Mark can't help but blushes how beautiful Jack is. Jack step in the water as Mark jump behind him

The Hunter look at Jack "Damn he look so beautiful... I can't wait until I can touch his soft skin..."

The Hunter pulled out a needle filled with a Green and blue mixed liquid. He smirks "Perfect..."

Mariza and Felix were hitting the water splashing each other. Felix smiles every time Mariza giggle

Mark and Jack were look at each other, Jack face turn red every time water start going down Mark bare chest

Jack giggle and rub Mark werewolf ears "Hey! Mark said. Jack giggle "What!? I can't do that?"

Mark shook his head "Nope!" Mark pick up Jack up, Jack look down at Mark "My love put me down!" Mark chuckles "Nope!"

Mariza and Felix look at Mark and Jack. Felix look at Mariza "Mariza how come your wings can go in water?"

Mariza look at Felix "Oh, I put on Sun wing cream, it a layer of protection. It help my wing to not get wet." Felix nodded.

Mariza smiles and look around, she have a weird feeling that they are getting watch.

Mariza look at Felix "Felix, do you have this feeling that we are getting watch?" Felix look at Mariza "No...why?"

Mariza shrugs "I don't know..." Mariza swim back to land and stand up. Felix followed, Felix and Mariza were now standing on land

Mariza close her eye and open them, her eye turn into a beautiful Sparkly Pink color.

"Woah! That cool!" Mariza look at Felix "Thanks, my fairy eyes help me see things clearly and far away"

Mariza look around and noticed a man in the bushes.

The Hunter put the needle in a wooden tube. And blow as hard as he can making the needles hit Mariza arm

Mariza was about to point at the men, but before she knew it. She was out like a light.

Mariza eyes quickly close and was about to fell on the ground before Felix quickly catch her. The needle still stuck in her arm.

"MARIZA!!!!"