☾8☽

The woods felt so peaceful and nice. Jack soon fell asleep, Mark was awaked. Mark was listening to all the beautiful noise.

Mark look down at Jack, Jack was asleep. Mark smiles and move his hair to Jack hair. Mark start combing Jack hair with is hand.

Man, he so cute when he asleep, Mark thought. Soon sunset came, Mark look around it was getting dark.

Mark look at Jack he was still asleep. Mark decided to carry Jack bride style. Jack rest his head on Mark chest.

Mark felt Jack head, it was so warm. Mark ran to Jack house but didn't Drop Jack.

Mark made it to Jack house, he open the door and placed Jack on the couch. Jack was on the couch, Mark place over him a blanket.

Mark decided to go in Jack bathroom. He look at himself in the mirror. He whispered to himself "Why I'm I feeling like this? He human, I'm just a werewolf... can a werewolf fall in love with a human?"

Mark shook his head and close his eyes. His Tail and Ears disappear. Mark look like a normal human. Mark walk to the living room where Jack was.

Mark smiles and can't help but stare at Jack. Jack was smiling in his sleep. Soon Mark saw the TV control and decided to Turn it on.

Mark turn on the News channel. There was a woman talking about werewolves hunters. Mark grind his teeth together "Hunters..." He said under his breath.

The woman ask questions to the hunter. The hunter answer each one with all his confidence.

She asked "Have you ever killed a werewolf?" The hunter smirks "Ha! Don't make me laugh! I killed many and right now I'm hunting a red one."

He held out and piled of Mark red hair. "I'm still tracking him down!" Mark turned off the TV, he was mad.