☾67☽

Everyone made it to Water hill, Felix and Jack eyes widen it was so beautiful, the water look so sparkles. The air so clean and fresh

Mark and Mariza look at each and nodded. They both close their eyes, less than a moment.

Mariza fairy wings appeared and Mark werewolf ears and tail appeared.

Mark and Mariza stretched a little. "This feel much more relaxed!" Mark said. Mariza nodded "Couldn't agree more"

Mariza lay out the blanket and place the basket of top. Felix walk close to the lake.

Jack decided to sit next to Mariza and help her with the food.

"Wow the water look so sparkly!" Felix said. Mark nodded "It look like that because mermaids help clean the water"

"Ohhh" Mark nodded "Want to take a swim?" Felix look at Mark "Can we?"

Mark lift up his shirt "Don't you want to get relax?" Felix starting to lift his shirt "Your ring bro, let take a dip"

Mark and Felix took off their shirt and put it down.

Jack smiles and look at Mariza "Mariza why does this place call 'Water hill'?"

Mariza smiles "It called 'Water hill' because there are some mermaids that lived on hills instead of the ocean."

"Many couples come here, but since it the week. Not many come, So it only is four."