☾23☽

Jack look at Mark in his hand was two places of Food. Jack said "Oh..." Mark nodded "Yea, we were pretty shirtless are whole time while being werewolf."

"But since my mother is human, she wants me and my brother to wear clothes." Mark said.

Jack nodded and gave Mark a plate. Mark gave the plate and smiles "Thanks."

Jack blushes and nodded. Soon they start eating, Mark ear twitch and Mark look and saw the deer standing straight.

The leg was healed and Mark smiles "Your leg is heal, you are ready to run." The deer walk up to Mark and nodded.

Mark got up and out the back door. The deer saw the forest and start to run. The deer stop before entering the forest and turn to see Mark and Jack

She look like she smiles at them and ran to the forest. Mark smiles and wave bye.

Jack look at Mark, Jack saw Mark eyes sparkle in the sunlight making Jack blush.

Mark turn to see Jack. Mark smiles "She going to be alright, I know she will."

Jack smiles "You have a heart of kindness, you do know that right?" Mark smiles at Jack "Thanks."

Jack blushes and soon they heard a knocked on the door. Jack walk up to the door and before Jack open it.

Jack look at Mark and point to his werewolf ears. Mark nodded and close his eyes. He was in his human form.