☾31☽

Jack look around and noticed Mark look at something. Jack look at Mark "Mark? What wrong?" Mark look at Jack "I know That smell..."

Jack smell the air but smell nothing. Mark narrow his eye and saw a figure. "I know your Hiding!"

The figure start growling, Mark werewolf claws and teeth were out. Mark growls back.

Mark move closer to the figure. Jack was scared he stay behind Mark. The figure jump out of the bushes and on Mark.

Mark roll on the ground and the figure pin Mark on the ground. "Hey Little bro! Long time no see!" The figure said

Jack raise his eyebrows "Bro?" Jack look at Mark pin on the ground

Mark chuckles and rolled around. He pin the figure down "Hey Tom, I'm gotten stronger over the years."

Mark let go of Tom, Tom got up and look at Mark. "You change a lot." Mark said while his hand on his hips

Tom shrugs and cross his arms "Same with you. By the way nice red hair. Hunter will never noticed a red fur werewolf." Mark chuckles "Geez Thanks..."

"Hey Man! I'm just joking!" Tom put his arm around Mark shoulder. Mark and Tom look at each other and starring to Laugh.

Jack saw then together and decided to stay quiet. Mark clam down and wipe his tears away from laughing.

"Jack, this is my older Brother, Tom." Mark said. Jack smiles at Tom "It nice to meet you."

Tom was surprised "It nice to meet you too, Jack." Tom look at Mark "So is he your boyfriend? Or?"

Mark hit Tom arm. "Shut up!" Tom laughs "Ok! Ok! clam down!" Jack blushes red.

Mark look at Tom "Tom, why you here? I thought you have to take care of your family?"

Tom look at Mark "I'm am, I just need a little break from all work in the city and...you know feel free."

Mark nodded "Yeah, your right. The city isn't the best place for a werewolf." Tom pulled his phone out. "Yeah, mine time is running out."

Mark raise his eyebrows "Let me guess, you have to be back before she know your gone."

Tom chuckles "Yep, well bro it nice meeting you again. Until we meet again. Later!" Tom start running.

Mark smiles and howl. Tom howl back and start running out the forest. Jack heard there howls.