Chapter Sixty-Five: Kumo's Fate

-Jan 13, 11:21 AM, Golden Fox, Room 25-

Kumo looked out of her bedroom, smiled and walked up to the bed in the open suite where Anko and Kurenai laid, both nude on top the sheets, casually reached out and slapped Anko's hanging left tit hard. "Come on Anko-neechan stop playing with Kurenai-chan and get ready, it's lunch time."

Anko gritted her teeth while she rubbed her stinging tit. "Kumo-neechan why did you slap my tit?" Anko said slightly annoyed.

Kumo smiled happily. "Kurenai-chan told me I could."

Anko glared down at Kurenai. "You sneaky bitch!" Anko said in playful anger as she reached for Kurenai's swollen, and now very sensitive nipples.

"Forget it bitch, you deserved that for the bra prank last week. Now help me up, we need to get showered, dressed and downstairs by noon. If we're late I'll let Kumo-chan practice her punches on your tits and her kicks on your..."

"Okay okay Kuri-chan I surrender..." Anko interrupted, paniced. "You don't fight fair, you go right for the clit... Kumo we need to find someone else to prank, Kurenai-chan isn't a safe target anymore."

"Calm down Anko-chan I was kidding... you need to loosen up." Kurenai said and smiled.

Anko looked at Kurenai ready to scream, fists and jaw clenched tight, then slumped and sighed in defeat. "You got me okay... I admit it."

Kurenai nodded. "You taught me well Anko-sensei." Kurenai said with a big fake smile.

Anko snickered. "Thank you... bitch. Okay brat, fix the bed and get dressed, we'll be ready in twenty minutes." Anko said as she helped Kurenai up.

"Hai, Anko-neechan." Kumo said happily as Anko helped Kurenai up.

-Jan 17, 4:48 PM, Namikaze Mansion-

While everyone talked to and about Kouseki's birthday and all the great gifts she got, Kumo took Hanabi aside for a private chat. "Hanabi-chan, can I ask you something kinda personal?"

Hanabi looked at Kumo curiously. "Hai... do you like somebody?" Hanabi said slightly excited at the thought of making her first matchup.

Kumo blushed slightly and shook her head. "No, it's about... you. What's it like to have such big breasts?" Kumo said nervously and blushed brighter.

Hanabi's eyes opened wide for a moment before she composed herself. "Not here." Hanabi said quietly. "Hinata-neechan... Kumo-chan and I are going to the Hot Spring for a while, be sure nobody bothers us." Hanabi said.

Everyone figured the two girls were bored with all the grown up talk, nodded and watched them leave the room.

-8 Minutes Later, Hot Spring Locker Room-

Hanabi dropped her sports bra on the bench with her shirt and jacket, and looked at the topless Kumo. "Why do you want to know Kumo-chan? I've had these almost as long as I can remember. They can be trouble sometimes... but you aren't exactly flat, what size are you?"

"I'm a D cup... but at my physical Tsunade-sama said I was about as big as I was going to get, maybe I'd grow another cup size at most by the time I'm eighteen." Kumo said, almost embarrassed.

Hanabi was confused. "What's wrong with that Kumo-chan? Many of the girls our age wear a B or C cup."

"Hai... but what about the girls like you? Compared to most of the girls in Konoha I'm no better than flat-chested... Hanabi-chan, I'm not even average!" Kumo said as her eyes teared up. "I want to have big tits like my nee-chan and Kurenai-chan... the boys look at you because you have huge tits... some girls too... I could stand by you naked and no one would notice me."