Chapter Twenty-Seven: Return To Snow Part 1

-July 25, 9:35 PM, Hokage Mansion-

Tsunade stood with Shizune and the Snow courier and watched them arrive. Her favorite team arrived first looking as expected. Naruto Namikaze was excited and henged to appear normal, Sasuke Uchiha was grumpy, Sakura was happy and last as usual was their Sensei, Kakashi Hatake, who was reading his favorite little orange book. They were followed in a minute later by three of the four members of the new team, Yugito Nii, Tayuya and Isaribi. Four minutes later thier sensei came in, Anko Mitarishi... and she looked ready to kill.

"This better fuckin be important Tsunade, you have no idea what you interrupted." Anko said, almost in a rage. "And the next time you send an ANBU to fetch me or Kurenai this time of night, it better be a woman." Anko said, then cracked her knuckles. "The ANBU you sent for me doesn't feel very manly right now." Anko said and made a crushing gesture with her right hand and smiled sadistically.

The men in the room flinched.

Tsunade took a close look at Anko's body language and had a good idea why she was so mad, she could just see the outline of a very sexy, and most likely leather, outfit under Anko's shirt, as well as the subtle impressions of her obviously hard nipples. "Please sit down everyone." Tsunade said. 'I'd bet anything Kurenai gave Anko control tonight and were interrupted just as they got into it, I'd be pissed off too. I better get this started.' Tsunade thought.

"He's from Snow Country!" Sakura said excitdly.

"Did I miss anything, and who's from Snow Country?" A female voice said.

"Tenten! He's from Snow Country, that's where we're going." Sakura said

Tenten smiled and sat on the end of the couch next to Sakura.

Tsunade held up the scroll. "He arrived about half an hour ago. This is a personal request from Princess Koyuki Kazihana for Team Seven, specifically you Naruto." Tsunade said and smiled at him.

"What does she want from the baka?" Sasuke said with a slight smirk, annoying Naruto always made him feel better.

"Shut up Sasuke-teme, you're just jealous I saved her." Naruto said and smiled.

Sasuke just huffed and turned back to Tsunade. 'If my Chidori hadn't cracked his armor first you wouldn't of beaten him.' Sasuke thought smugly.

Sakura giggled and jabbed Naruto with her elbow.

"As I was saying, she requested Team Seven specifically for a dangerous Mission." Tsunade said then waited.

"ALRIGHT!" Naruto stood and yelled with a big smile, his fist in the air.

Tsunade smirked, she knew he'd do that. "Sit down Naruto, I wasn't finished. Since your team was requested specifically Kakashi, I have to send them." Tsunade said. 'You chose them for backup Shizune, but they're the only other full team availible right now... who am I kidding, I'd of sent for them too. I'm glad Tenten was here, this is the perfect mission for her new skills, jutsu and special ability.' Tsunade thought. "This is a B-Rank or even A-Rank Mission so I've assigned Tenten and Team Anko as backup." Tsunade said.

"Tsunade-sama, I got them yesterday and just started their training." Anko said.

"Are you sure they can handle this Tsunade-sama?" Kakashi said casually.

"Hai. Yugito is a Jounin, Tayuya and Isaribi are Chuunin, all three have special abilities and experience that are perfectly suited to this mission. I know they haven't even done a D-Rank mission yet, but I created that team specifically for missions like this, though I didn't think it'd be so soon. Anko, do you believe they're ready?" Tsunade said.