Chapter Thirty-Three: The Price Of Secrets

*WARNING MY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT*
-August 3, 6:06 PM, Namikaze Mansion. Main Hall-

"Kurenai-chan, who's the father?" Hinata said.

Everyone stopped to listen.

"Remember my birthday party when I said I owed someone, this is it. I'm sorry, but he asked to remain anonymous. It's not changing anything between us, except he'll be the biological father of my child." Kurenai said.

"Naruto-kun, Hinata-chan... and we have a very special gift for you." Anko said and smiled.

"Because you're both so special to us, and because of your special abilities... Naruto-kun, Hinata-chan... will you be the godparents of my child?" Kurenai said, nervously.

Everyone froze, even Tsunade and Shizune didn't know about this.

Hinata suddenly got a huge smile on her face and wrapped herself around Kurenai again. "We accept, we accept Kurenai-chan!"

Naruto laughed and smiled. "We'd be honored... come on Hinata-chan, we've held up the meeting long enough." Naruto said then gently pried Hinata off Kurenai and sat on the couch.

Everyone returned to their seats except Tsunade. Hinata and Sakura had switched places.

As everyone settled down Kurenai squeezed Anko's hand and thought back to that night.

-Flashback- Sexual Content up ahead, if you don't want to read it skip.

He looked down at Kurenai, who sat on the side of her bed. "Are you sure Anko is ok with this Kurenai, we both know how emotional she is... I don't even want to think about what she'd do to me if she thought..."

"Calm down." Kurenai interrupted. "I told you Anko knows and approves. Like you, I don't have any family." Kurenai said, pulled off her shirt and revealed her very large bare breasts. "Now get those clothes off, get over here and get me pregnant." Kurenai said with a sly smile.

He smiled, nodded, quickly stripped and walked up to Kurenai. He gently took Kurenai's cheeks as he leaned down, gently kissed her softly on the lips and layed her back on the bed. He gently slid his hands down her body while he softly kised down her neck, then her chest. He cupped and lifted her large, full breasts together, kissed down her breasts, around both large red areola, then teased her big erect nipples with his lips and gently nipped then with his teetth, which he felt sent shivers of pleasure through her ody.

Kurenai moaned in pleasure, wrapped her arms around his muscled back and tried to pull him down onto her, but he didn't budge.

"Not yet Kuri-chan... this may just be to get you pregnant but we're both going to enjoy this." He said smoothly. raised up, slid his hands down her her shorts, his fingertips barely touched her skin, which made her shudder and her stomach tense. He slipped his thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and panties, slid his hands around her waist to her firm butt, lifted her slightly and effortlessly slid them down her legs and off, then with a flick of his wrist tossed both into the clothes hamper in the corner, he knew how clean and organized she liked everything. He looked down at her as she moved further onto the bed and spread her legs to give him a clear view, which made him smile when her saw her smooth puusy lips had opened slightly and her hard clit stoof a full six inches. "Beautiful. I know what you want and the pleasure will be yours." He said seductively and licked his lips before he laid down between her legs, hands on her hip.

Kurenai put her head back on the bed, bit her bottom lip and squeezed her breasts as she felt him softly kiss the tip of her super sensitive clit as he hummed deeply and enhanced it with his chakra. Kurenai screamed in pleasure as the incredible sensation hit her. She lost track of how long he did it to her, she only know he'd move from her clit to her pussy and back again, which drove her to the edge... she couldn't stand it anymore. "OH FOR THE LOVE OF KAMI STOP TEASING ME AND FUCK ME, I WANT YOU INSIDE ME... IMPREGNATE ME DAMNIT!" Kurenai screamed, the neibhbors would of heard her if not for the sound seal.