Chapter Twenty-Three: Peace of Death

-June 15, 12:39 PM, Hokage Tower-

Tsunade cracked her knuckles and neck, then stood and cracked her back. "I hate this damn job, almost four and a half hours of work, I'm too old for this shit... but compared to what I might have to do tommorrow this was easy, I just hope Naruto understands why I had to do this." Tsunade rolled up the scroll, sealed it, and left her office. "Come on Shizune, we're finished here."

Shizune sighed. "Hai. Tsunade-sama, but I'm leaving two Shadow Clones to handle anything that comes up." Shizune made the two clones then followed Tsunade out of the Tower.

-1:02 PM, Hokage Mansion-

Shizune stood outside the door to Tsunade's bedroom in a black kimono that hung to the floor. 'I don't want to do this to you Tsunade-chan, but I can see the guilt in your eyes, it's eating you up inside. But I promised you years ago I'd do this again if you asked... I just hope Naruto forgives her, if her heart breaks a third time... the pain will kill her.' Shizune thought, then opened the door, stepped inside and shut it behind her.

Across the room by the bed stood Tsunade in a similar green kimono. Tsunade flashed through a series of hand signs and held the last seal. "HOUSE HIDDEN IN THE SHADOWS" Tsunade said.

There was a whoosh and the window and door were replaced by empty wall.

"How much Tsunade-chan?" Shizune asked.

Tsunade removed her kimono, laid it on the dresser and went to the center of the room, she was totally nude, even her hair hung loose. "Everything... Mistress Shizune."

Shizune flinched slightly, sighed and nodded. "Hai." Shizune took a scroll from her pocket, set it on the floor, removed her kimono to reveal her nude body and set her kimono on the floor by the door. Shizune turned back to the scroll, opened it and did a series of hand signs. "RELEASE" There was a puff of smoke and a five foot high, foor foot deep, six foot wide black dresser woth forty drawers appeared to Shizune's right. "I really hoped I'd never see this damn thing again." Shizune said, sighed, then used her training to shut off her emotions. "Ok you worthless old cunt spread those legs and get those saggy sacks of flesh you call tits out of the way before I tie'em in a fucking knot around your neck!" Shizune commanded.

"Hai, Mistress Shizune." Tsunade said sumissively and obeyed.

"You stupid old whore, is that blonde hair I see between your legs? I warned you about that, now I'll have to rip it out by the roots... bit... by... bit." Shizune said coldly, walked up to Tsunade, looked her right in the eyes and roughly grabbed a small clump. "You're worthless." Shizune ripped every hair clamped between her fingers out by the roots.

Tsunade tensed up and clenched her jaw tight but didn't scream.

"I will make you scream for me you worthless cunt." Shizune said coldly.

-June 16, 7:42 AM, Hokage Tower-

Tsunade sat at her desk, she was sore all over and certain parts of her still throbbed with pain, but she'd heal those later. Despite the pain Tsunade felt very good and that feeling kept the pain from showing. "Shizune, I just want to thank you again for what you for me yesterday."

Shizune smiled. "It's good to see you back to yourself again, after he leaves are you sure you don't want me to summon the Jounin and let them know?" Shizune said.

"After he returns I'll decide if they need to know... and I don't want anyone here in case Naruto is... upset. I may have to do something they shouldn't see the Hokage do before a Chuunin under her command." Tsuande said.

Shizune sighed. "Hai, and what about Yugito, she answered every question Anko asked her... Anko even got rather intimate with her questions and Yugito answered without even a blush." Shizune smirked. "Anko was rather disappointed Yugito was so cooperative, she didn't even get to summon a snake, and you know how she loves to use them in her interrogations." Shizune said and smirked.