Chapter Eight: Fights and Secrets

Everyone had been given seperate rooms to change in, with a few exceptions. Most obvious was the Hyuuga sisters, as there would be no problem if they changed in front of each other. Because of this the talking was minimal, if any, so there was no need for any sound seals for privacy. There was a room with a sound seal however, and it was cast by Hinata Hyuuga. Though not restricted and mainly used by Jounin, it was a jutsu nobody knew she could do.

"Are you sure Hinata-neechan? You said the jackets would hide us." Hanabi said nervously.

"I'm pretty sure Naruto-kun knows Hanabi, I hugged him a few times last week, and you hugged him twice earlier." Hinata said.

"You said Kaa-san told you even Kurenai couldn't detect the Genjutsu." Hanabi said nervously. "How could Naruto-kun know? Even Father's Byakuugan can't see through..."

"Naruto-kun is special, he fused with Kyuubi remember." Hinata interrupted.

Hanabi's eyes got big as saucers. "Do, do you think he'll tell anyone nee-chan? I don't want to be called names because we're different. I don't know what I'd do if Naruto-kun hated me because I had..." Hanabi said and pointed to herself.

Hinata knelt down and put her hands on Hanabi's shoulders when she saw her little sister's eyes tear up. "Hanabi, do you really think that Naruto-kun cares how his friends look?"

Hanabi thought about that a moment then smiled. "No, cause he's weird now too, he has fox ears and nine tails and everyone still liked him. Can I ask you something important."

"Of course Hanabi-neechan." Hinata said.

"Are you gonna marry Naruto-kun and have babies?" Hanabi said seriously.

Hinata's eyes got big as saucers and she blushed. She knew Hanabi knew about the Clan Restoration Act, and that she loved him, but this caught her off guard. Hinata smiled. "Hai, I would if Naruto-kun asked me. Hanabi, do you love Naruto-kun too?"

Hanabi did a quick inhale, and looked down at the floor. "I liked Konahamaru for a while..."

"I asked you about Naruto-kun, do you love him Hanabi? I won't be mad if you do. We don't keep secrets from each other." Hinata said.

Hanabi raised her head as her face turned red. "Hai. I feel all warm in my belly and my heart beats faster."

"Me too, but you're not old enough for that yet, maybe in a few years. Now come on, get your jacket on and lets go out there and see who we're going to spar with. Don't worry Hanabi, this won't be any worse than training with father. When you fight somebody... don't hold back, make father proud." Hinata said.

"And Naruto-kun too, I wanna show him how strong I am." Hanabi said confidently, a big smile on her face.

Now in the battle gear that they wore on missions, though Hanabi hadn't actually gone on any missions because she was still in the academy. She was dressed similar to Hinata, sandles, blue pants, Hinata's were black, and of course Hinata's old grey jacket over a black shirt, only the neck showed. Hinata's coat was purple and newer.

Hanabi walked down the hallway with Hinata. "Nee-chan, will you help me learn my new Water jutsu? You can do two already so..."

"Of course I will Hanabi, you only had to ask me." Hinata said.

Hanabi smiled and hugged her big sister. "Thanks Hinata-neechan."

A woman screamed from downstairs.

They looked at each other then ran down the hall, down the stairs and across the room to the couch, worried someone was hurt.

"What happened Sakura-chan?" Hinata said, worried.