--The End of You and the Good Girl

LAST CHAPTER

Chloe's POV 

Ever since I was 5 years old I've been obsessed with fairy tales, with that perfect fairy tale ending and how happily ever after always seemed to fall into place and make it's way towards us. It was every girls dream really to have their perfect fairy tale ending, but it never worked out. 

For 3 weeks I've been in the hospital; Jade cries every time she visits with Logan, Liz and mom come just about everyday Vance tries to but with work he's a bit busy, Trey and Travis come about once a week and always make me smile and Leo comes with either Jade or Liz. The only one that I don't see regularly is Drew. 

Every time I bring it up someone changes the subject as if it were the plague they avoided it, finally I brought myself to give up as much as it was hurting me of Drew's sudden absense in my life I had to move on. 

"Logan talked to me about something last night." Jade said as she sat beside me in a chair while we ate our chinese late Friday evening. 

I looked up from my noodles and raised a curious eyebrow "What about?" 

"Our future..." She sighed "I just... I just don't know what he's trying to tell me I mean I know he loves me and beleive me I love him too alot and it's getting even harder because I mean.... summers alomst over in 2 weeks he'll be in Florida and I mean we can't keep dating--" 

"Why not though? Lot's of couples go through long distance relationships." 

"Yeah and how many of those work out?" Jade snapped "I-I don't want to find out that since we aren't talking every day and hanging out that he's cheating on me with some college person and I mean... It's just to hard!" 

I sighed looking at my best friend "Jade....Logan would never cheat on you." 

Jade fixed her eyes on her dinner and shrugged her shoulders "I'm just--I'm just scared I've never had a boyfriend before and I've never had someone care this much about me and god it's just driving me crazy because as much as I love Logan I know that it's never going to work out--" 

"What did you and Logan talk about that concerned the future?" I said cutting her off. 

Jade blushed "We talked about-- about marriage and um.... how many kids we would want and what their names would be." 

A small smile formed on my face as I sat up in the hospital bed "And...." 

"We both wanted 2 kids, two boys apparently." 

"What would their names be?" 

"Xavier and Lucas." 

I raised an eyebrow curiously "Really? I never thought you'd want 2 boys, that was always a Chloe move." 

Jade rolled her eyes "Haha." She said sarcastically "Did you ever talk about that with--" 

"Drew?" I said my eyes widening "No not really, I guess a little but anyway why hasn't Drew visited me? I mean everyone  has visited me except him! How is that fair I mean I thought we were friends again!" 

Jade sighed shaking her head "I'm sorry Clow but I really don't know... Logan won't tell me." 

I pouted but moved along "Did Liz tell you about the dream I had when I was unconscious?" 

"Sort of... but I want to hear it from you, so what happened?"  

"Alright well I don't remember much of the dreams that I was having while I was unconscious but... theres this one I don't know if I can call it a dream because well I didn't see anything it was just darkness from what I remember and all I heard was just... Chloe come backcome back to me Chloe, Chloe I need you back, I love you Chloe stuff like that over and over again and I don't know why but the last thing I remember before waking up is--is Sleeping beauty for some reason. You know how she was awoken from true loves kiss?" Jade nodded "Well I don't know I just feel like for some reason that had something to do with me being.... me being alive, is that crazy?"