--You set the Good Girl Up

"Look all I'm saying is that Marcus is really into you and he's your age!" Drew argued as we sat down at Mr. Smoothie on a warm and humid Friday afternoon. 

"But I'm not looking for anything right now!" I complained as I took a sip of my pineapple and banana smoothie "Besides isn't Marcus one of those like really boring people with the dullest of dull funny stories?" 

Drew rolled his eyes "That was like one year ago Marc is way cooler now besides he's like the sensitive type you're in love with or whatever." I rolled my eyes as I saw Leo making his way towards us. 

"You're really bad at being on time." I said as he plopped down beside me but he just grinned and looked at the two of us. 

"What are you guys talking about?" 

"I'm trying to set Chloe up with Marcus Pevensie." Drew said proudly "They would be great together if Chloe just agreed to it already." 

I shrugged as Leo looked at Drew in surprise "Wait your helping Chloe with... dating stuff?" 

"Well.... yeah." Drew said in a 'duh' way "We agreed to be friends after all so I'm gonna help her find someone." 

"But I don't need your help." I groaned "Besides your just making this all up Marcus probably doesn't even like me if he did then why doesn't he just ask me out himself?" 

Leo and Drew rolled their eyes then chuckled as if they had some inside joke which caused me to look at them obviously confused "What?" 

"Chloe your to damn intimidating!" Leo said "Just about every guy at the school has tried flirting with you but you barely give them a second glance before turning around and walking away, Marcus has flirted with you hell I was there! But you just shrugged it off." 

"Even Trey's flirted with you." Drew pointed out "Before we were dating but then you know he gave up."

I shook my head not beleiving it for a second "That doesn't make any sense, Liz was always the one that all the guys went out with not me." 

"Well yeah." Leo said "Liz is more open with guys she flirts right back even if shes not interested." 

I raise an eyebrow at Leo when he adds the last part bitterly "You and Liz okay?" 

Leo shrugs his shoulders "It just seems I dunno that I'm putting more effort into the relationship than she is and it's just... god it's driving me crazy because I love her so much." 

"Well Leo, have you told each other that yet?" I asked. 

"have, but she was to stunned to say anything and ever since then she's been acting really weird..." 

"Well Liz has always been wary with love." I said "Ever since our dad left she'd had trouble beleiving in it at all and I think she's just scared that once she says I love you back you'll leave. Keep in mind this is Liz's first real relationship thats serious." 

Leo stared at me for a minute in awe then asked "Do you think that's it?" 

"Of course." Drew and I say at the same time "Haven't you seen the way she looks at you?" 

"Can you guys help me? I want to plan something... something really special so she knows I'm not going anywhere?" 

"What are you gonna do?" Drew asked.

Leo thought for a minute then said "I want to plan something.... something in like the park where we had our first kiss." 

"Of course we'll help Leo, when do you want us to do it?"