--You Apologize to the Good Girl

• इन्हें समर्पित: mama bear

Dedicating this chapter to Mama Bear <3

"Hey." I hear a voice say as I put my calculus book into my locker I don't even look to know who it is. 

"What do you want Drew." I say annoyed, it was just last night I ran into him as he stole from the schools vault and I felt scared, I knew two of their names and knew one of them Drew and Travis.

"Can I talk to you...in private?" 

I manage a glance to the side and see him standing awkwardly with his hands in his pockets staring at the ground... thats weird why does he seem nervous? "Uh sure" I say and follow him towards the abandon hallway that leads to a backway of the shool. 

"So are you alright?" Drew asks once he closes the doors in fear of being over heard. 

"Why wouldn't I be? The Travis guy never touched me like that.

But still Drew looked at me anxiously "You sure your okay?" 

I narrow my eyes at him, why was he making such a big deal out of this? My eyes glance down at his arm and I notice Liz's number isn't on it... "Hey, you washed it off." I say changing the subject as I point a chipped nail to his bare arm "Don't tell me I have to write it on again." 

It worked Drew rolled his eyes "Please it took me an hour to get it off why would I want it on again?" 

"Why'd you wash it off?" I asked curiously "You wanted her number didnt you?" 

"I didn't want hers I wanted yours but obviously I'm gonna work harder then I thought to get it..." 

I nod my head "Alot harder cuz so far I'm not your biggest fan I don't date theives." 

He glared at me taking a step towards me and I thought for a minute he'd forget the guy code to actually hit a girl and I noticed soon he was less then an inch from my face "I'm not a theif." 

"Then what did you do with the money?" I asked quizically "Because pocketing it means stealing it." 

"I put it back." Drew said not taking a step back as his gray eyes are fixed on mine "Travis took 50 and Trey grabbed a 20, but me and Logan took nothing." 

My eyes widen "Why?" 

"Because we knew you'd end up telling someone." 

I glare even deadlier at him "I haven't told anyone." 

He smirked "Yet." 

Just then the doors opened and the sound of heels clicking towards us made me jump back only to hit the brick wall, I looked up to see the Vice Princibal Dennings tapping her foot impatiently "Having fun are we? Perhaps neither of you heard the warning bell? Because classes have started 10 minutes ago." 

"Oh Mrs. Den--" I began but she shook her head disapprovingly. 

"Never thought I'd see the day when I would give Chloe Blake a detention." 

"Detention!" I gasped mortified, never in my 16 years of life have I ever gotten a detention! 

"Yes detention, you too Mr. Simons." She said to Drew who just shrugged in response "At 3 for 2 hours, now get to class." 

I hurry past her and practically ran to calculus. Drew Simons has somehow landed me Chloe Blake in detention.  

                                                                               • 

At 2:55 that afternoon I arrived in the detention room which was located down in the basement, I always knew where it was but never once thought I'd be in here. 

I was the first to arrive so I took a seat at the front and sat straight and stared ahead at the already snoring teacher in charge... I was going to kill Drew. 

Around 5 minutes later students began to arrive, Drew and a taller more muscular boy arrived late. The boy had a blonde buzz cut and tanned skin, he had a Chad Michael Murray vibe to him even though I knew before he even looked at me this was Travis.  

"Amazing." Drew smirked as he sat down beside me "Your even early to detention." 

"This the girl from last night?" Travis asked as he sat behind me. Drew nodded as he stared at me and I scowled at him. 

"Ah c'mon Chloe." He faux pouted "Don't be mad at me." 

I glared at him "You landed me in detention Drew, I'm never forgiving you." 

I felt Travis's eyes burning into my back but I ignored it until he said "This the girl that's totally hung up over you?" 

I gaped at him as my jaw hit the ground. He did not just say that! "I am not and never will be hung up over Drew." 

Drew smirked at me "For now princess." 

"What did I say about calling me princess." I warn "No one calls me that." 

Drew stares at me for a minute before going back to talking to Travis and I pull out my phone and text Jade. 

[Help! Detention sux and its all stupid Drew's fault] 

Immediatly I got a text back [Stupid and Hot Drew ;) u love him admit it] 

[ewwwww] 

"Who're you texting there princess?" Drew asked as he attempted to look over my shoulder but I pushed him away. "Your boyfriend perhaps?" 

"Don't have a boyfriend genius." I muttered as I went on facebook and scrolled down my newsfeed, it was official I hated detention. 

"No boyfriend?" Travis asked I could feel him smirking behind me, "Wonder why." 

I turn around and shoot him a glare "I'm to busy for one." 

I saw Drew smirking at Travis but then when he caught me giving him the stink eye he stopped "At least I'm not one of you, who date a girl hook up with her and then forget to call her back and that's how people are going to remember you in high school as the 2 douches who never called anyone back." 

At first they seem shocked by my response but then Drew wiggled his eyebrows weirdly "So your afraid I wouldn't call you back then princess?" 

I roll my eyes "Please." I scoffed before turning back to my phone but not before I turn to Travis and glare at him. "Your the one who stole 50 bucks and covered my mouth right?" 

He glared at me but then I found him nodding "You owe the school 50 bucks, because the money in the vault was the fundraiser for brain cancer." 

"Brain cancer has enough fundraisers" 

"It's the least funded cancer foundation, I want you to put that money back in." I snapped feeling angry how could someone be so incosiderate to steal from a cancer foundataion. 

"Oh yeah well--" 

"Dude." Drew said sternly "Put it back her face is going purple, that probably only happens when she's angry." 

But still I found Travis glaring at me and then he asked "Why does cancer bug you so much?" 

"Because it killed my brother." I snapped as tears began to fill my eyes. 

∞Message from Ari_Foote∞ 

ok so he didn't really apologize but whatevs it sounded as an okay title. I just want to say that this chapter hit home for me because my mom died of brain cancer about a year and a half ago last week. It really sux to talk about it so I thought I'd write about it. The dedication or this chapter isn't for a wattpad person I said for mama bear, that's what i called her since she called me air bear. I love and miss her and this chapter is dedicated to her 

Love you mom

PS pic of Jade on side

Dear Cupidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें