--Graduation

"No." Those were the first words out of Liz's mouth as Logan and I were heading out the door to Drew's house "No Chloe, you can't go to that jerks house!" 

I sighed "Liz he's graduating in a day, besides we agreed to be friends so me and the guys are just going over to his place to make amends, that way they can be best friends when they graduate." I looked at Logan who was waiting swinging his keys on his finger then nodded to the door which he immediatly opened "Don't worry Liz, I have walls up." I promised before going to Logan's car. 

As I climbed into the passanger seat I smiled at Trey and Travis who were seated in the back and they grinned back. "You guys okay?" I asked as Logan began the drive. 

Travis grunted in response and I rolled my eyes, Travis was the one who wanted to see Drew again least due to their history I guess, I mean they were best friends. I sighed as I began picking the nail polish from prom off my fingers. 

"Guys." Logan called a good 5 minutes as we arrived in front of Drew's house that I knew too well. "Let's go." 

I sighed as I opened my door and walked with the 3 guys up to the front door, I wasn't ready for this... I knew I wasn't but I also knew that we needed this. I pushed my finger into the doorbell and I tucked my hands into the pockets of my cardigan. 

The door was pushed open by Anna who squealed when she saw me and hugged me tightly. "Oh Chloe how are you? It's been so long!" 

I forced a smile as she pulled away "I'm good Anna, is Drew here?" 

She nodded and moved as she moved aside letting us in "Down in the basement honey, thanks again for coming over." 

I nodded my head and started over to the basement door and walked on down. As we reached the landing I called out "Drew?" 

The sound of COD filled the room and Noah and Drew's shouting filled my ears and I couldn't help but smile as I walked over to the living area where he was sitting with Noah beside him. He looks up when he hears us and his face breaks into a smile. 

"Hey." He said. 

"Don't 'hey' us man." Trey said sternly "You have ten minutes to explain what the hells going on or we're leaving with or without Chloe who seems way to eager to drop everything that happened even though you messed up fu--" 

"Trey." I said sternly "Let him talk." 

Noah stood up and smiled at me as I tousled up his hair as he walked by me "Good to see you again buddy." I grinned and he grinned back at me before he ran up the stairs. 

"Alright." I said "I'm gonna go upstairs and talk to Anna,  boys listen to him." 

"Your'e not gonna staying down here?" Travis asked confused. 

I shook my head "I heard this story once already... I don't need or want to here it again." I turned towards the stairs and ran up them and into the kitchen where I found Stephanie reading a magazine. "Steph?" I asked confused. 

Stephanie looked up at me and squealed as she jumped up and hugged me tightly. "CHLOE!" She yelled "Finally your back, how are you? What are you doing here?" 

"I came with the guys so they can make amends with Drew and you know... he can tell them what happened." 

"I heard Tiff visited you." 

I nodded "Yeah she told me everything and saying that even if Drew is cheating on me then I should just forgive him because your forgiving Reid or whatever." 

Stephanie let out bitter laugh "I'm not forgiving Reid, I filed for a divorce." 

"What?" I asked "Then what are you still hanging around here for?" 

"Well I've known everyone here for 6 years, I'm not just gonna stop hanging around here because of that douchebag." 

I widened my eyes as I realized... I had abanded them, while I was so mad at Drew I never once called Tiffany or Stephanie or Anna. Were they mad at me? 

"So anyways." Stephanie said pulling me from my thoughts "Are you going to the graduation tomorrow?" 

I nodded my head "Yeah I am, I take it you are too?" 

"Yeah of course! I'll save you a seat but I have to go meet with the lawyer so see you!" 

"Bye Stephanie." I laughed making my way back towards the basement door and walked down the stairs. Instead of the COD sounds this time I was greeted by laughter and as I walked towards where the guys were I saw them all laughing together... Like they used to and for once everything seemed perfect. 

                                                                            ∞

The wet afternoon grass was making my open toed sandal feet soaked in this perfect June air, the sun was burning down on us and as I found myself a seat beside Anna.

"This is so exciting!" Anna gushed as she checked her watch "10 minutes until Drew graduates can you beleive that?" 

I smiled as I shook my head "No."

Jade was currently sitting beside me waiting eagerly for her Prince Charming (how cute was that?) to come out and get his diploma. "2 months, I have 2 months before Logan and I have to break up Chloe!" She said her voice slightly highpitched "Oh god.... I don't know what I'm going to do when that happens I mean he's just so perfect and I mean he's just...he's just---"

"Jade." I interrupted "Long distance... sometimes it works." I said hopefully "So why don't you guys just stay together."

She stared at me slightly confused then shrugged "I dunno.... maybe."

I rolled my eyes then stared at the stage as the soon-to-be graduating class of 2014 came to the stage. Mr. Jenobe began his speech and before long he was calling up people to get their diplomas. Travis was the first out of their little group to get his and I think Jade and I cheered the loudest out of everyone, next it was Logan who winked at Jade who blew a kiss back, then was Trey and finally Drew.

I didn't know who cheered the loudest but I do know I would be in the top ten.

After the graduation Jade and I walked behind the stage where all the graduates were waiting and laughing. Jade of course ran to Logan to hug him whereas I got pulled into a hug by Trey and Travis. As they let me go I spun around "God you scared me!" I said trying to sound stern but it was hard when I was laughing. I looked over at Drew and smiled at him. "So you guys are officialy highschool graduates, bet you feel old." 

"Oh thanks Blake." Trey said grinning like an idiot "Whatever we're freaking HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES!" I laughed as he gave me a noogie "Shades anyone?" 

"Oh heck no!" I said "Last time I went there I was way to drunk and I admitted things I was really hopping no one would ever know." 

Drew and I locked eyes but I quickly looked away, so much for things not being awkward. "But you guys go, have fun." I smiled at the three of them then started the walk back to my car in silence.