[Chapter Fourteen]

In the mean time me and Afroz we were trying to figure out which puzzle peice fits this specific place.

'i guess it's this one' i pointed to the second last peice.

'yess' she said in excitement.

'oh look who's playing princess puzzles' Zayd plopped himself in Afrozs bed.

I think he's getting really comfortable by teasing us every now and then.

when we first met he was just behaving as normal as any human being could be. It's surprising that he's used to me being around.

'mannerss, mannerrss' Afroz said as she dragged Zayd by his shirt out of her bed.

'what did I do now?' he cooed innocently.

'moooom' Afroz yelled.

Apparently his mother told him to be away from me as much as possible, cause I was his non mahram and he should respect me, and that I need my own freedom, which I really do appreciate and love her for that.

But sometimes it is okay for him to be around.

'Zayd' his mom glared at him, her eyes were as big as the moon, ma'shaa'Allah.

'what did I tell you' her glare compensating with her calm tone, however she was an amazing lady which makes me crave for a mother like her.

Allahumma barik, i said by my heart.

'i'm so sorry sweetheart' she apologized to me, she has been apologizing to me non stop.

Why is he such a pain in the ass?

'come on, it's alright' i smiled back, facing her.

'see! She likes me being around' he winked.

I gaped at Afroz.

'what' Afroz said with shock written on her face, in fact she didn't believe him 'he's lying mom' she accused him.

'actually she told me she loved me yesterday, ask her' he pouted.

And that only made his mom drag him out and give him another lecture where he wouldn't even dare to listen.

What's gotten Into him, I just smiled.

'why are you smiling when you're supposed to be annoyed' Afroz nudged my elbows.

'oh nothing' was all that escaped out of my lips.

Do I like him?

Audhubillahi min ashaytanir ragheem, I need to slap my face thrice and read ayatul kursi! Don't wanna fall in love in a haram state.

'you guys are hilarious' she complained.

'maybe' i flushed.

God! I need to read ayatul kursi.

---

'refresh yourselves sweethearts, I sent him out with his friends, now why don't you just take your hijab off and stay in peace' his mom insisted.

He's out? I can't help but laugh in the inside.

'aw thanks aunty' i hugged her, the word aunty just slips out of my mouth.

'your welcome' she kissed my forehead.

------------------------------

A/N Jazakumullahu Khair, do yah think she likes Zayd?
And that Afroz could read her facial expressions?.

||Please||

~Vote

~Comment.

*Follow me on social media's*

✖ Instagram: inking_heart
✖ Twitter: inking_heart
✖ Facebook page: iinking.heart ( or add me by my username Sinking Heart)

Jazakumullahu Khairan

Lots of Love ~ Riri