[Chapter Six]

It's been weeks since i went to the college.

The silence in my house is freaking me out, and for the past few weeks i've been out all night.

Sleeping in forests -eating outside.

Knowing that he might break into my house and strangle or most probably even -kill me for what i've done to him few weeks ago.

I wish he got over it.

A part of me was so proud that I eventually fought back, I kicked him, and another part of me felt like I had just provoked the sleeping monster, I see horror in every aspect of my life.

I should push the negative feeling and thought away.

however I should be back home by now, I have used all of my money on food.

And I've got pending homeworks but whats the point? Im not going there anymore.

I inhaled the fresh air for the last time before I stepped into the ice cream shop, the door had a small bell fixed, whoever pushes the door open it gives out a bell clapping sound.

'can I talk to the manager' I said to the lady who seemed new here. Maybe they have hired her?

'yeah sure hold on for a second' she said as she tugged of her boots and walked in.

I was just playing with the ruffles of my Hijab, I stopped when i heard footsteps.

'oh there you are, just when I thought you'll never show up' she arched an eyebrow.

'i'm sorry man, promise I won't do it again, Im so desperate' I pleaded.

'fine, this is seriously'

'thankyou thankyou, May Allah bless you' I pulled her into a hug.

'You do know, i'm Jewish right' she chuckled awkwardly not knowing how to react to my hug.

'yeah whatever' I fixed my now mesed up hijab.

'so I'll see you tomorrow then, no more excuses' she gave me a slight irritating look.

'yup tomorrow' I clicked my toung, 'yeah I promise' I crossed my heart with my fingers.

And there iam happily trudging my self on the streets, I saw familiar looking face walking by.

'hey kid' a raspy voice called out.

'who kid? Me kid?' my eyebrows twitched, no one has ever spoke to me knowingly.

'yeah the girl from my college' he walked closer to me.

'asalamu alaikum by the way, iam so sorry for not being able to greet you properly' he adjusted his collar.

Now I recognized him, the guy back in the college, who I always bumped into, at the most unwelcoming moments.

'oh Wa alaikum asalam, what do you want?' I gave him a weak smile, avoiding eye contact just staring awkwardly down at my shoes.

Why is he talking to me? Never thought he could be a Muslim.

How can I be sure that he's not one of the guys that Irfan has hired to look out for me.

'why'd you leave college?' he asked me, out of curiosity ' I mean, the last time I saw you, you freaked out. Just wanted to know if everything's okay?' he looked into my eyes, 'like seriously are you okay?' he said intensely.

Why is he so interested in wanting to know what's going on with me?

I mean im good on my own, but im never safe anywhere.

'yeah why what's up with you stalking me?' I retorted, shocked at my own wry comment.

But this whole thing is creeping me out.

'i'm sorry, I um didn't mean to like follow you to the guys bathroom, but I saw those guys harassing you and you ran away before i could even try to defend you' he said demandingly, like he meant it, his eyes were gleamingly beautiful.

-------------------------------

A/N Asalamu alaikummm guysss.. Jazakumullahu Khairan, and thankyou for reading this chapter.♥

Who'd you think this creeper is?

~Vote

~Comment.

*Follow me on social media's*

✖ Instagram: inking_heart
✖ Twitter: inking_heart

Lots of Love ~ Riri