[Chapter Ten]

'asalamu alaikum' I gave my Salam assoon as I entered his welcoming house.

My eyes met the gaze of a middle aged lady 'wa alaikum asalam sweety, would you like to have something?' she asked me, her eyes tracing my clothes.

Im still on my bath robe and towel!!

'i'm fine Jazakillah khair' I assured her.

She looked like she wanted to comment on my clothes but before she opened her mouth, he whispered something incoherent and long to her eyes.

With her fadind frown she gave me a bright assuring smile 'let me know if you need anything, make yourself at home okay? It is now your home indeed' she patted my shoulders.

'i will, means alot thankyou' I gave her a light hug.

'let me introduce you to my twin sister Afroz' he said climbing up the stairs.

'um not like this' I gestured at my terrible outfit.

The name Afroz sounds somewhat familiar.

'okay we-' as he was about to say something, Afroz interrupted us.

'oh my god, dont tell me!! so you're the girl eh' she appeared out of the blue.

My cheeks flushed in pink when I saw the girl I had met a coupke of weeks ago, my classmate.

I left her with questions and here iam in her house as her brothers guest.

'sh' I heard him mumble something incoherent to his sister.

I just gave her a smile that was currently cracking my dry lips 'nice to meet you again afroz' I gave her my hand but she pulled me into a hug anyways

'wait you know her?' he asked me.

'yeah met her before I left college' I glanced at him

'i know right, like seriously. Why did you leave the college anyways' she seemed like she had a boat of questions especially prepared for me.

'okay now let her get some rest' he said as soon as he realized my puzzled face.

Afroz saw me being uncomfortable around her brother 'i should come along' she arched an eyebrow.

'jazakillah khair' I mouthed her.

'no probs sister' she winked at me.

She's much sweeter than I thought she was.

'alright so yara, this is your new room'

'she could stay with me you know?' Afroz retorted glancing over my direction.

I can't believe this is happening right now, if someone has offered me to live in their house I would have definitely rejected it, I wanted to be independent but thinking about my current situation- him breaking into my house, touting me.

I'll consider this a blessing.

'yeah it's okay, I mean' I stuttered.

'don't worry it's not my room, I mean technically it is but it isn't my official room' he said as we stood next to a closed door that was pretty much the closest one to the staircase.

'and that is my lions den' he smirked as he was pointing to the room that was next to this door.

Afroz giggled, I gave him a confused smile.

Im definitely not good at interacting with people.

'okay thankyou, this is alot guys-it I mean- and if you ever thought of kicking me out. Just let me know, trust me I wouldn't be angry or upset at anything' I gave them a weak smile.

'we would love you to be here forever' He said slightly blushing and I caught Afroz's glancing at him.

Am I like adopted or something? I haven't personally known them for so long and I don't think I could digest the fact that they're letting me stay or even worse live in their house?

Am I in a trance or is this just another level of -

No it cant be.

'and tell me if you don't like the wallpaper' he huffed.

'that definitely looks so damn ugly, maybe a little touch of pink?' Afroz suggested.

'i love it, black Is my favorite' I assured.

'okay so I'll let you in' he said and walked away.

'wait, um- I haven't askedx, um-what's your name?' I was fidgeting is it okay to ask a male what his name is?

'it's Zayd' he gave me a warm smile.

'well iam'

'yara, I know' he said before he left.

Oh he must've heard my name when those guys were harassing me the other day.

No wonder why I had become so famous.

-------------------------------

A/N Jazakumullahu Khairan for reading this chapter.

She finally has a home to live, and a family who would love and care for her..

please⤵⤵

~Vote

~Comment.

*Follow me on social media's*

✖ Instagram: inking_heart
✖ Twitter: inking_heart

Lots of Love ~ Riri