[Chapter Nine]

'listen, be clear, you've got to trust me. What is he exactly doing?' is he doing this out of remorse?

Although I just need it.

'it's ok' I uttered.

'tell me, i'm serious, does he physically harass you?' he's grip tightened up, and I could feel anger raging in him.

'no' I interjected as quickly as possible. Avoiding whatever would be tbe next question.

No matter how cruel irfan is he has never crossed the line into being physical with me—or not yet?. And Alhamdullilah for that.

'really no! Not to that level, Alhamullilah' I chuckled in embarrassment.

'then?' he asked me

'all he does is he breaks into my room, forces me to remove my hijab, And he threatens me. Tells everybody false rumors about me being an emo girl because I abuse my self and that my family has abandoned me, he— just stalks me everywhere I go, who ever I talk to—he would even put them in danger, occasionally he would burn my arms, my legs and thighs, he would scrape the knife on my skin, and when I decide to defend my self, it gets even worse. I'm just so weak' I said it all in one go, still sobbing and weeping.

'you're a woman, he can't just treat you like that, I swear if I see him around again, I'm gonna screw him into pieces' he clenched his fists.

'why do you care?' I looked up.

He gave me a confused look 'i mean no one ever dared to even ask me about my life, no one has ever interacted with me' I wiped my tears off my cheeks.

Honestly, this person has the courage to speak to me and care for me although the whole world including my family think im not worth their time.

'i don't know, I feel something towards you' his eyes softened. 'if you don't mind, can you come with me to my house?' he asked me.

'what?' I prompted.

Is he for real.

'yeah' he looked onto the ground.

'not not in a bad way, sister I respect you as much as any Muslim would, seeing you in a condition like this and of course Ma'shaa'Allah, you're modest and sensitive. I've got a family too, I have a twin sister and it's just me, my sister and mom, just the three of us in the house' he's voice was convincing enough. 

He was offering me to come to his house?.

Chill yara! It's just a visit not a lifetime offer. But what if Irfan finds out about this and he-

'i can't, he'll do- i— um it's really okay' I stammered rejecting his request.

'no you're coming, don't worry about me! Or us! He couldn't and wouldn't do anything to me or to you about it, now or ever' his voice sounding stern and promising.

'please just trust me, we have an extra room, my mom and sister they're so kind and loving, they'll love you, I'll be there for you, ever since I saw you, I mean since you've joined the college. I tried to talk to you because you've always been so quite and not happy' there it is the long awaited answer.

I couldnt help but smile out of happiness.
-------------------------------

A/N Jazakumullahu Khairan for reading this chapter. Things are getting alot better with Yara now.

But what do you think would happen next?

Do you think Irfan would come searching for Yara? "Comment down below"

And please⤵⤵

~Vote

~Comment.

*Follow me on social media's*

✖ Instagram: inking_heart
✖ Twitter: inking_heart

Lots of Love ~ Riri