[Chapter Twelve]

'she might not be mine but she's not your's either' he scoffed.

'how sure are you about that huh?' Zayd tugged me into his arms.

'she's mine' He said, giving chills to my throat, causing butterflies in my tummy.

I don't know if this is a part of an act but at this crucial moment I felt like I found a missing piece.

What am I even thinking? I should be out of my senses, a guy is holding me closer to him, and im here being all dramatic with my thoughts.

He finally let me go.

'is it true?' Irfan Yelled at me, gripping my wrist. I hope he wouldn't give me another of his signature tattoos. Im fed up of tryint to conceal them.

I couldn't do anything or say anything, I was left speechless, fear ran down my spine, gulping my own saliva I stared at him cluelessly.

'stop freaking yelling at her' Zayd pushed him 'And get your filthy hands off her' he dragged Irfan's hand away from my shoulders.

Just as irfan was about to open his mouth, he received a phone call, which seemed pretty important to him that it drove him away from us.

I thank Allah for that phone call, may God bless whoever called Irfan. I stood still as I felt my fears are fading.

The far he was the far my fears are.

He was just mumbling over the phone. He gave me a death stare before trudging on my old creaky floor.

'Allah' I exasperated cupping my face. It sure has been heated like hot coals the entire time.

I ignored everything including Zayd. It is pretty definite that Zayd would talk about what had happened once we're back to his place.

~~~~~

For my surprise Zayd didn't utter a single word about what had happened earlier.

And im thankful for it.

'you should have at least gone with her!' her eyes widened knowing that we didn't take Afroz along with us.

'i didn't know' Afroz uttered.

'i'm sorry, I didn't know it was a big deal okay' he sighed.

'when will you ever learn, shes a woman. It's no good to treat her like that' she massaged her temples with frustration.

'mom it's fine'

'honey, what if she felt uncomfortable?' im just standing near the kitchen eavesdropping at my level best. Is it haram to over hear? I didn't mean to.

Such an adorable family.

I wish my relatives would treat me like that.

His mother is so understanding and so sweet, I wish nothing but for Allah to bless her for dealing with an ass of a child.

Okay that was kind of rude to say for someone who has somewhat changed my life.

'go apologize' she said firmly.

Okay I better act like im doing something, and I heard footsteps approaching me.

I scurried over to the kitchen counter top, twiddling my thumbs around awkwardly.

'Yara' a deep voice interrupted my thoughts.

'iam so sorry for taking you all alone with me, should've brought afroz along' he glanced at his mom with irritation and then groaned seeing the appreciation in her face.

'it's really okay, you don't have to, besides i don't want to drag Afroz into my mess' I said calmly, averting my eyes at Afroz.

'don't be yara' his mom patted my shoulders, letting out a soft laugh.

-------------------------------

A/N Jazakumullahu Khair, How did you find this chapter so far?.

May Allah make all of your days easy for you, Ameen.

Pleawwshhh Im in desperate neeeeedddd of votes and comments. So staapp being all clumsy and comment down bellow, I know it doesn't alot of effort 😉.

~Vote

~Comment.

*Follow me on social media's*

✖ Instagram: inking_heart
✖ Twitter: inking_heart

Lots of Love ~ Riri