[Chapter: Seven]

'why would you follow me?' I asked him nonchalantly. Quite taken aback by his earlier response.

'why were they harassing you? Do you know them?' he asked me furiously, I noticed him clenching his fists, is he getting aggravated?

I don't know even know this person, why does he expect me to give him the details? He better keep his nose in his own business.

Ive got enough stalkers, I dont need another in my list.

'oh it's just nothing' I said fidgeting.

'why are you nervous' he exasperated.

'i'm not, I just need to get home' I said pretending as if i'm running late for some family event- yeah right like that'll ever happen.

'oh' was all he said.

I gave him a dry smile scurrying my self back onto the streets.

Why would he care?
Who is he?

I should stop mumbling in the streets, someone might catch me talking to my self and use that against me, this time they would call me a "physopath".

I wasn't able to get him out of my head, thinking about the various ways he hae approached, it felt like he was so interested to know about the previous incident with me and irfan.

Maybe he is a stalker?

But why would he stalk me out of everyone? I'm just a plain bore.

I went home and darted my self into the bathroom.

turning on the hot shower tap

Letting the water pour on my skull, dripping down my hair. I applied an appropriate amout of shampoo, scrubbing them on my palms before i reach my hair-and suddenly a noise caught my attention, I heard a thudding sound coming from the stairs.

I quickly turned off the water, and wrapped the long dressing gown around my naked body, tightening the ribbon. And covered my wet hair with the other additional towel.

I made sure the bathroom door is locked!

'YARA' it's him!! He's here.

'COME OUT YOU PIECE OF SLUT' he yelled and after each word hes getting closer and closer.

My fingers were trembling out of fear, I couldn't do anything. I turned around to see if I got anything- a weapon maybe? To defend my lifeless self.

I winced when I found that there wasn't anything that would be usefull except the useless scents and shampoos!

I turned around although I know there's nothing I could use and suddenly my eyes stopped roaming around when I saw the small window that was closed by the shutter. Will I be able to fit in? it can definitely be a way out of the house.

It's high though, quietly I propped my self on to the toilet cap! And reached for the window.

Please Allah make me fit in! I'm not that healthy to not fit in the tiny window.

I slid one of my arms out 'yaas I can do this' I encouraged my self.

And I jumped out in no time.

'oh my god! Are you okay?' surprised to see a manly arms wrapped around my waist as I looked up in fear, God. Who else could it be?

'it's alright don't panic' why? The guy again, No freaking way. I have to get out of this place before he decides to find me again.

He's a hunter and I guess im just his missing prey.

'we have to go' I panted like a dog!

'what?' he said puzzled, scratching the back of his neck.

'please we have to get out of here' my eyes started to prick.

Please don't cry yara!

'okay yeah um sure' he said in a confused tone, he helped me up.

For the moment I almost forgot that im grabbing a non-mahrams hand, dragging him from the streets.

It's so cold outside. I was shivering the life out of my body.

He pulled me aside, near someones house.

'what was going on? Why are you crying' he placed both of his palms in my shoulder.

Shoot I was crying already?

'he's my ex fiance' I said crying into his arms.

Please dont tell me im hugging a complete stranger?

-------------------------------

A/N Asalamu alaikummm guysss.. Thankyouuu forr reading thiss chapterr..

~Vote

~Comment.

*Follow me on social media's*

✖ Instagram: inking_heart
✖ Twitter: inking_heart

Lots of Love ~ Riri