[Chapter Thirteen]

'thankyou for being so friendly, how did you know that I wad uncomfortable' I said pulling my suitcase over Afroz's room.

'anyone could read your facial expressions Yar' she giggled.

'really?' I ran my fingers on my cheeks, 'am I that readable?' I huffed under my palms.

'It's cute' she suggested. 'and as a matter of fact, you're more safer here in my room, my brother often gets himself into alot of trouble. And he sure isn't a gentleman at all' she prompted.

'ah, im sure im gonna enjoy you're company' I smiled, I was quite surprised about what she just said, but then why was he so gentle towards me!?

Lets just push that at the back of my mind.

'You're moving?' Zayd propped his elbows on the door sill.

'it's just the next door you idiot, she's still in the same house' Afroz rolled her eyes dramatically.

'but why?' he pouted at me.

I didn't know what to answer, I was just dumbfounded.

'i don't know, your mom um' I stammered.

'she hates you' Afroz said before bursting into laughter.

'heyy' I giggled. 'no I like you, it's' I groaned.

Oh no what the hell did I just say, what if he misinterpreted it.

My cheeks were burning out of shame and embarrassment.

Afroz is high in her laughter she kept bursting out and stops to catch her breath.

'i'm sorry' I said embarrassed.

Zayd raised his eyebrows, tilting his head 'so you like me' he pouted.

'get out you stinky pig, she didn't mean it' Afroz shut the door on his face.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a sibling.

What she did was somehow funny as hell.

Man im in love with this family.

'i'm sorry, like i said he's so weird' she said regaining her composure after being high on her laughters.

'it's okay' I giggled.

~~~~~

'so you like me?' he popped out of the blue, causing me to startle.

I dropped the plate on the ground.

'oh my god' I gasped, picking it up, 'iam so so sorry'.

'sorry' he chuckled.

His deep chuckles caught me off guard, I just broke his plate?

I noticed how his Adams apple moved when he chuckled.

Fascinating!!

Asthghfirullah.

'no Akhi, what I actually meant was i don't hate you' I finally answered his question.

'akhi' his jaw was hanging down to the floor, wide open with surprise.

'oh, well that wasn't my question' he prompted.

'i'm sorry is he bugging you' his mom walked in, pulling Zayd from his ear, which caused me to laugh a little.

He is just way beyond normal. You haven't seen this side of Zayd.

I want to know more of this family, everyone was so affectionate.

Urgh but I'm not much of a talker, and im such a socially awkward person. I've got to get over it and interact with people more.

This could be my new family, wait am I taking advantage of their kindness?

-------------------------------

A/N Jazakumullahu Khair, did you enjoy reading this chapter?? Hope you love it.

~Vote

~Comment.

*Follow me on social media's*

✖ Instagram: inking_heart
✖ Twitter: inking_heart

Lots of Love ~ Riri