[Chapter Five]

I heard the echos of some teenage brats talking about their latest girlfriends.

Whatt?? No way!!

Am I in the guys bathroom?

Crap, Crap, crap.

Without any sort of realization, I might have ran into the guys bathroom.

now how on earth am I going to get out without making a scene or being embarrassed.

Oh my god! Please save me.

'damn the class was so boring' one of the guys said to the other.

'i know man' the other said.

And I waited in for about a good ten minutes, making sure nobody was there. As I unlocked the door, quietly stepping outside.

Peeking through my right and left! I let a gasp out.

Relieved!!

I'm right no one is here.

'what are you doing in the guys bathroom?' the guy who I ran into about thirty minutes ago cocked an eyebrow.

'um, my little brother just ran somewhere' I lied, regretting it a little.

I had to.

'so your little brother is in college' he looked into my eyes intensely searching for some answers, I was in an urge to faint for a brief second.

He looked at me in disbelief.

'yeah' another lie, I giggled. And I walked out.

'doesn't look like you were okay earlier, is everything alright?' he asked lowering his voice in a gentle tone.

'yeah all is well Alhamdullilah' I said with a thumbs up, can't risk my life telling strangers that a group of guys are hunting me down, can I?

And plus this person seems nice after all.

Reminiscing an ugly memory of what I said in the past, highlighting where it all began, thats exactly what I told my dad in the beginning about irfan, interpreting him wrong.

Little did I know he was a heart ripping monster.

"Trust no one".

~~

'oh my god you missed history you know?' the hijabi said.

'i know— and im gonna grab my bag real quick' I said as I zipped my bag hurrying the life out of my body.

'what's going on?' she looked at me worryingly. Why is she friendly all of a sudden?

'i just have to go, I'm sorry' I apologized her, tucking my books into my bag, which was already out of tidiness.

'but why? Will I ever see you again?' she frowned.

'i don't think so' I gave her an apologetic smile.

'before I go can I know your name?' I asked her. I haven't spoken to her since the day I joined, utill today.  and to my shoci,  it was nice knowing that there was someone in this world who would literally talk to me.

'Afroz, and you're Yara right? I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you for so long. I'm socially an awkward and shy person' she handed me her hand for a handshake.

'that's an amazing name, Ma'shaa'Allah, and it's alright im even worse, I apologize once again I really have to go now' I let go of her soft hands and made my way to the staircase.

'you can't be roaming around in college' appeared the guy I bumbed into about an hour ago and the person I lied to in less than thirty minutes ago.

Why do all of them show sudden concerns? Do I look like a kid? I'm nearly seventeen.

Yeah maybe iam a kid!

'it's alright you'll never see me roaming around ever again' I huffed, rushing down, letting the echo take over the staircase.

I loved this college, it had been a good few months without any unwanted interference. 

He really had to ruin it, did he?

I might honestly miss this place, and my studies are going to be missed. I will be unable to actually graduate.

I winced at the thought of my miserable life

I dialed my uncle's number once again, I won't give up.

"beep beep no answer"

As usual what do I expect?.

-------------------------------

Jazakumullahu Khairan, thankyou for reading♥

~Vote

~Comment.

*Follow me on social media's*

✖ Instagram: inking_heart
✖ Twitter: inking_heart

Lots of Love ~ Riri