[Chapter Three]

As I walked through the aisle, there were a couple of eyes staring at me.

Making me feel so uncomfortable.

It maybe haram, but I applied on thick eyeliner to cover my swollen eyes.

Thanks to the eyeliner. It did a great job.

But now im an attention seeker.

But as usual, I ignored them, my only fear was, him. Is he here? Did he get into my class? Because he usually takes all of the subjects I take, except history.

As I walk into my class room. I saw a group of girls ogling at me and they were laughing. I gave them a weak smile, what else can I possibly do.

I gave salam to the hijabi girl who has been sitting with me for a couple of good months, but not at all did she bother to utter a single word except returning the Salam.

she's a normal shy person, I could say she's not like the rest.

It's so upsetting that everyone just tends to believe whatever falls into their ears, well maybe I do look very antisocial and a bit goofy. But that doesn't make me an alien to stay away from. And if my guessing was right. He might have spread all the false news about me in this new college too.

Because the guys who were seated to the opposite side of our table kept whispering something incoherent, probably about me being anorexic.

And for a piece of information im not anorexic! I'm just naturally skinny I guess.

I'm just used to being on my own. But the hijabi girl next to me— tried interacting with me by asking me if I felt better!

'yeah iam Alhamdullilah, thankyou actually' I couldn't stop stammering, usually people don't ask me anything like that. So nice words are pretty much strange to me.

Nice words are also so hard to earn.

I had a good reputation in this college, guess it all went down in one day.

'aw okay I'm glad that you're fine Alhamdullilah' she giggled.

'yeah' I gave her a weak yet a bright smile.

'so what's going on? I've heard rumors about you, not that I believe them. But just wanna see if everythings okay' she gave me a warm smile.

Why is she being kind all of a sudden? Did he hire her to personally stab me?

Excuse me for having trust issues.

'yeah let people say what they want to, I'm completely fine. I might leave this college in a few days' I said bluntly, not wanting to make friends with anyone.

Last time I tried being friendly with a girl she teamed up with him and threw eggs on me. And plus they were hard boiled eggs.

So that explains, why.

I learnt my lesson.

'why what's wrong? You just joined a couple of months didn't you?' her eyebrows were knitted together. I must be the weirdest girl she ever met.

'yeah well, it's— just not-' and before I could even finish stuttering. The teacher walked in interjecting every conversation.

~

It's break time now, i''ve been surviving for almost two and a half hours. Guess he got himself  into the wrong college hoping I was there.

I was relieved by my own thoughts. I stuffed my delicious home made sandwich into my mouth.

I heard someone yelling 'Irfan' as soon as the voice fell into my ear, I ran as fast as I could like im some athletic.

Heading towards the bathroom I locked my self into the bathroom.

'a new hot guy just joined our college? Finally' one of the girls squealed to her group of friends.

My life is so over.

----------------------------

Jazakumullahu khairan akhi/ukhtis.. Wasssupp!!

Another scary chapter.

Ya'll might be thinking why is Yara so afraid of people! Well she's sensitive and thats her personality.

~Vote

~Comment

*Follow me on social medias*

» Twitter: Inking_heart
» Instagram: inking_heart
» Pinterest: Rheaririq8

Lots of love ~ Riri