may 5th, 2016

~ and i love her - the beatles ~

woosh-pow!

cold snow behind her clothes, on her neck, soon drooling down her back.

"jacob! what are you-"

"that wasn't me."

"oh really? i'm getting revenge." her mitten covered hands wrapped snow in form of a ball and drew her arm back to aim. "although i don't know if my gloves are waterproof." the snowball flew through the air and plummeted right in the middle of the boy's face.

"emily!!" he yelled as the skin of his face started changing from a regular pink to a soft red tone. "it's so cold! and all up my nose!"

"well, i felt that on my back, portman."

"you are so regretting this." the boy said, wiping the snow off his face with a slight smirk. when he could see what was in front of him, he went for tackling emily into a huge snow pile just next to both of them. 

emily let out a yell of surprise but couldn't do anything to prevent herself and jacob from falling into the cold pile of snow. 

"what are you watching?" jacob asked, turning his head sideways to emily. she took one of her headphones out of her ear and raised her eyebrows.

"sorry, what?" she spoke. 

"what are you watching?" jacob repeated. 

"uh... mad max." emily replied. "the one who came out in may." 

"is it any good?" jacob questioned. "is it worth enough to stop watching the winter soldier?" 

"uh... they're equally good enough." emily said. "although there's nicholas hoult, if i may."

"who's that?"

"one of the cutest beans in the whole universe." 

"oh wait! he plays the blue beast in xmen, right?"

"his name is hank, jacob." emily said sternly. 

jacob chuckled. "forgive me. i will buy you a taco." 

"you have been forgiven." emily said, putting her headphone back in. jacob smiled and continued watching his own movie.

emily let out a loud gasp. "jacob! whatareyoudoingnostopthat!!" words fell out of her mouth like peas from an open bag. jacob giggled and continued taking out the tray of burnt cupcakes.

"what am i doing wrong?" he asked, trying hard to not drop the hot tray on the floor. "the cupcakes are ready." 

"that is an understatement." emily said with raised eyebrows and a calm face. but then her face changed. "we have to redo them! they look horrid! whywouldyoutakethemoutnow!!" 

"what? because-emily, i don't need to explain these things to you." jacob laughed and set the tray down. "let's just... decorate them!"

"thank god there's things like frosting." emily said and then stood next to jacob at the kitchen counter. she looked at the cupcakes and whined. "they look just..." she hanged her arms around in the air, "god." she laughed but it sounded like she was also crying. 

jacob just continued laughing like there was no tomorrow. "they're fine." he said between laughs. "let's just do this."

"so," jacob spoke. emily and he were in her car, in front of emily's house, "was your first school dance alright?"

emily smiled. "it was." she replied and interlaced her fingers with jacob's. "i think everything is alright if i'm with you." she looked at the boy. he smiled widely.

"i love you so much." he spoke quietly. jacob leaned over to emily and kissed her deeply. her eyebrows raised slightly, but of course, she leaned in. 

emily's lips formed into a small smile and she kissed back while her hands unbuckled the seatbelt and she quickly moved into jacob's lap. he looked at her, disconnecting their lips and started tickling emily as his lips peppered small kisses all over her face and neck.

emily's car was filled with giggles and gasps. both of the teens felt so happy at that moment, nothing could disrupt their happiness. they had each other, and that's all they ever needed. just emily and jacob in their own little world.

THE END. 

kind of?????

so hello :D hah it's been so long since i've been here. oh my god, i feel so bad for not updating. i'm so sorry, but i've been so busy with just... school and myself, i'm working hard on becoming better and happier and... it's really hard. perhaps i'll talk about it on tumblr (fandcm-world & fandcm-world-imagines) self promo haha

but anyways, i couldn't get an idea for the last chapter so i just wrote a small compilation of bonus cute jemily 'scenes' from the story AYYYE so i hope you like it ;)))

i wanted to do a cliffhanger, but i need to finish this now and i have no time so yah

and... for anyone asking, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL AYYEE MY BABES although i can't say when it will be up, i will start writing it soon cos i think it's super cool and i really want to write it yaaas!!! so stay tuned

i love beatles currently. well, i have all my life, but i got into them a month ago. so, i've got two story ideas and i will start writing those too. and to top it all off, i have FIVE story ideas total in my mind, i haven't written them all down yet but most of them i have and i'm just so excited to write them. dshbsduf

BUT

i'm thinking of doing a character ask and an author ask (like you ask me questions and shdb). i think it'd be so fun :D idk but i really want to do it, so - submit your questions to me privately, tell me your name, where you're from, which character you'd like to ask the question and ofc, your question :) i think it'd be cute

anyways, vote, comment, be happy, stay true and yourself, love one another and i'm out! :) i hope you're all okay

p.s. if you want to hear more about me, my life and my plans (idk if you want to, but i'll do it cos it'd be really cool idk dbfcnue don't kill me) lemme know and maybe i'll make a chapter about it or post it on my profile, as a message to my followers. :)

i love you all SO MUCH, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, WE'VE GOT SO FAR

:) stay safe

- R.