october 9th, 2015

SONG: help me! - sweet serenades

 i came i saw i lost it all 

a waste 

you lighted up this burning heart 

just to leave me in the flames 

out of sight out of mind 

no way 

emily woke up when her body was telling her to and furrowed her eyebrows. what day was it? friday? its saturday. oh, i'm meeting jacob today! emily smiled softly to herself and stretched her arms out. i hope today goes by well, though.

she rolled from side to side in her bed multiple times and when she felt like she was ready to get out of bed, she checked the time. 1:43pm. okay, heavy sleeper who must not be named. she looked around her room - a story of autumn sunlight shone through her window, goldening the wooden floor and emily's carpet. 

autumn was emily's favourite season, although in florida it wasn't very specific. you could sense autumn in the wind and the glow of the sun and the little drop of temperature. the girl wished she lived in an area where autumn was showing more of itself. but that was only a wish, nothing more.

emily yawned and stretched a couple more times before getting up from her comfortable bed. she hummed in appreciation of the delightful morning - more like, day.

she walked over to her mirror and studied herself. her body was draped in a captain america pyjama top and pusheen cat booty shorts. her blue hair was pushed into a messy bun - her favourite hairstyle of all time.

soon enough, emily was taking a shower to warm herself before getting out of the house. she decided to remake a messy bun, she was too lazy and would probably take too long to wash and dry her hair.

she put on a sweater, simple jeans and went downstairs to get some food.

"tygrysku, wake up. you're sleeping in again." jacob heard grandpa say. the young boy was still in between sleeping and being awake, he wanted to sleep so bad. he groaned.

"grandpa, if it's 9am again, i swear-" he stopped his sentence short when his eyes landed on the clock beside his bed. 3:01pm. wow.

"get out of bed, you need to eat something before you go." his grandpa said and walked back to the living room of his house. jacob sighed.

wait, isn't today saturday? i'm seeing emily today. great! a reason to get out of bed.

he hung his legs over his bed and groaned again, flapping on his back.