« Gang Wars » Chapter 02: The HellHounds

Start from the beginning

"Ebony! Ebony, this is Lillian, my friend from school." Ebony, at a closer look, had dark brown eyes and a taller figure compared to Kelly and Lillian.

Ebony then said, "It is nice to meet you, Lillian."

"It's nice to meet you as well, Ebony." Lillian replied.

"Oh did you know that Ebony is a doctor?" Kelly jumped in.

"Of course, she wouldn't know about that since we just met."

Lillian laughed, "Now I know."

They all laughed but the laughter soon died down. Ebony and Kelly began to discuss something very particular and then noticed that Lillian shouldn't be listening to the conversation, so Kelly told Lillian to look around the house and that she would catch up after talking to Ebony. After Lillian left the living room, Ebony and Kelly continued their conversation.

"So is the girl, a player? She doesn't look like one." Ebony asked.

"No, she's from no where." Kelly said.

"Is she blooding into the family then?" Ebony asked next.

"Lily doesn't like to knock people down. So maybe courting or jumping in."

"But is she any good? Hailee is a hard hitter, so a pounding from her would hurt like hell."

"She is also good with a gun, but I don't think she can bust-a-cap either, so those would be the only options she could take."

"Then, Kelly, just hope THE shot caller won't make her blood in then."

Meanwhile, Lillian ended up finding a very large and extensive library full with books galore. She was very excited to look around, so she went inside not noticing the person reading inside of the library. Once she got inside and wandered a bit, she finally saw the man sitting and reading his book. The man had very dark brown hair and rare yellow tinted eyes and looked much older than Lillian. He suddenly looked up at her causing Lillian to apologize for herself causing a disturbance.

"Oh...I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were there and..."

"Don't worry about that, Miss..." The man said.

"Miss Lillian Cross."

"Well, Lillian it seems we have never met before this moment. Let me introduce myself, I am Brian Walker, Devin's right hand man." He said.

"Who's Devin?" Lillian thought to herself. She said to Brian, "And I'm Kelly Hawkins's friend; it's nice to meet you, Brian."

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Lillian. Are you staying with us?"

"No, I do not plan to stay too long. I need to get home and get some rest."

"That's a shame. I was hoping that a lovely girl like you would stay with us for the weekend. Well it seems you were looking around the place. Do you need a tour guide to show you around?"

"That would be great. My tour guide ditch me for her other friend. So I would be happy if I got an escort." They laughed and left the library heading to the other rooms.

The leader came home with multiple people all rowdy and such after having fun. Most of the people in the home came to greet the man and welcome back everyone back into the house. Brian and Lillian found Kelly and Ebony in the crowd and went towards them.

Lillian asked, "What's going on?"

"Oh Lily dear, the big boss is home." Kelly said and then cheered with the crowd.