« Gang Wars » Chapter 04.5: The Jackals - Lights Out

█ LAST CHAPTER:

But this man with his almighty wrath would burn the girls to crisp. Dirty-blond Keith clutch his fists and was enraged with anger. "How dare you mess with the Jackals!" His face was pink from anger. His eyes blooded and aimed to punish us.

The tornado soon wreck havoc under the commands of the god. The world soon shook from pain and fell asleep which seem to feel like eternal slumber.

" It was dark. Oh so dark and very cold. I hate the wind." Lillian thought to herself. The darkness soon consumed her.

[AN: Thanks emmylou2310, babygurl1234, and iluvRain for commenting and reading. And thanks to my fans for being fans. I am extremely sorry for making you all wait, but I am only 5% done with the next chapter , but I am 30% done with the following chapter. 0.o' Also I didn't emphasize whether there are flashbacks or any of that direction since this chapter is mostly straight forward.

@iluvRain: thank you for commenting, when I saw your comments, I swear I wrote like crazy once I saw your message especially for the 6th chapter

Well let the story continue..}♥

█ Chapter 04.5: The Jackals - Lights Out

There she sat right beside her father on the couch reading a fairytale - her eldest brother sat across from them reading his new novel about angst while her mother ran around in the kitchen baking delicious almond cookies. Black haired Lillian listened attentively as her father said these few words, "And they lived happily ever after." Four-year-old Lillian looked at the book then back to her father - her father smiled in returned and asked Lillian what she had on her mind - she asked, "Can all of us be happy forever and forever, Daddy?" He didn't reply quickly like he did before, but he said a noddingful "yes." Lillian smiled in return and began talking but was soon cut off by a loud noises.

Her orange-haired mother shrieked in response. Her brother stood up and dropped his book and went towards the door. Her dad...

"No, no , no!" She cried, "Stop it!"

Lillian began coughing. She tried to restrain the noise of her coughing by using her right hand, but it was tied behind her back. Rapidly letting her eyes snap open, she scanned the room noticing a dirty haired blond man, his face covered with shades but widely showing off that smirk on that rugged face of his - he sat on a chair the other way around, letting his legs prop against the legs of the chairs and his crossed arms rest on the top of the back of the chair. She soon gritted her teeth listening to what he had to say about her appearance.

"So you woke up before you friend here." He nudged his head to the side, and Lillian's eyes followed, seeing a sleeping Kelly once again.

"Curses." Lillian uttered in her mind, but she sharply looked back at Keith and snared at the man.

He continued, "You should be grateful," Lillian looked disagreeing with the man, "that you're not outside with my other men." He chuckled at the thought, "They would've banged you up so bad that you would howler in pain inside and out."

The hanging light swung about back and forth but would occasionally shed its light on Keith emphasizing on his dominating aura. He let his left reach into his pocket, pulling a lighter and a cigarette; he put the man-made killing substances in his mouth; left one side hanging; clicked open his silver rusty lighter; and let its fire run through the end of the cigarette. The lighter's fire framed Keith's face like he was going to tell a hauntingly scary story, but soon enough he closed the lighter and put it back into his pocket.

Lillian asked, "Why would take us hostage and not kill us? Isn't it better off for us to not be alive and come after your heads?"

"That," He blew the fumes come out of his mouth and let them rush through Lillian, impairing her sight a bit. "is a very good question. Your friend here was only our intended prisoner, to think you where also an ally with those dogs was out of the question." Keith took out the cigarette and held it in his hand between his index and middle finger - the ashes from the cigarette fell onto the cement floor - he continued. "My woman said she has a debt to you..."