The Maze [24] - THE END

Ok, this is the ending chapter. Hope you like it everyone :D 

Also, i've put a song at the side which i think fits the ending of this book perfectly xD Take a listen, its from the movie Inception (AWESOME MOVIE, if u havent already then watch it!!!) xx
Love you all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[25]

Ricky groaned as he picked himself up from off the floor and stumbled towards Kyle.  

"Where's Jimmy" he whispered tiredly scanning the area.  

"Dunno, we're never gonna find him" said Kyle.  

"The Officials will get bored, those no good sons of bitches, and they will push us towards Jimmy or vice versa. When we find him, chop" Ricky swung his sword at Uri's dead body and chopped his head off.

I suddenly snapped my head round to the sound of footsteps at the top of the path. Jimmy stood there holding his voodoo doll and a small pocket knife.  

"I knew it would be you lot and me at the end you know" he said in a battered voice. He slowly trudged towards us and Ricky found the strength to stand up and lift his sword.  

"What do you wanna do Jimmy?"  

"I can't kill all four of you can I. I don't wanna go on no more" he said as tears streamed down his face cleaning the mud off of it. He held the voodoo doll up and then held his pocket knife up "I'm just glad I got to the end. This place is making me crazy and I couldn't bear a lifetime of memories. I leave that burden with you lot" He took his pack off of his back and got out a long silver sword and threw it at Ricky's feet. It was Arran's sword and read "Die for others and you'll live". Ricky picked it up and ran his finger across the engraved words and he swung it round as if that sentence had given him a never ending supply of strength and hope.  

"It's really the end?" he said as Jimmy stood staring at him. By now a number of cameras were filming us and Jimmy and I could feel the rest of the world with us as the end drew nearer.  

"Ahuh, I won't miss this world" said Jimmy and he plunged his knife through the voodoo doll and gradually lowered to the floor as he gradually died "I won't miss it" he said as his final words. His eyes stuck open and a short dribble of blood raced down his chin making his face messy and dirty.

"Oh my god" said Rhea "We've won"  

I stood up and jumped into Kyle's arms and he hugged me tightly.  

"We get to go home" he said and I nodded my head.  

Ricky's watch started to beep and he flicked his wrist over to take a look at it.  

"Congratulations team 3. You have won this years Officials and as a result ...." He frowned and pressed a button on his watch "... You will be split"  

"shame you're gonna be split" said the wisp "shame you're gonna be split". 

"What? Split?"

"You will be split into two teams, have fun and may the best pair win" Ricky took his watch off calmly and placed it of the floor. He then lifted his foot and smashed it with his foot.  

"Oh, no no no no no no no no" said Rhea "NO!" she got up and held onto me as tight as possible "I don't wanna fight you lot" she said "I don't and I can't"  

Kyle shook his head and tears sprung to his eyes. Ricky stabbed Uri's body over and over again before moving to Jimmy's body.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS" he shouted up to the sky "WE WON! Why do you have to do this" he dropped to his knees again and rested his head on the handle of Arran's sword.