Chapter Two: You Must Have Hit Your head Real Hard to Be Hitting on Me

Hey guys! I had some really good comments and some people voted so woo! I also got new fans which makes me extremely happy. Here's the next chapter enjoy! *************************************************************************************

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling

And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly

Can't you feel my heart beat fast?

I want this to last

I need you by my side

-Every time We Touch by Cascada

Chapter 2

I take my phone out from my clutch and text Matt asking if everything is ready for phase one. He replies after a few seconds saying, "All good. I found us a nice necklace we are going to steal. xx". Ignoring the whole necklace thing I reply with a simple, "Where are you idiot?". Suddenly I hear someone singing "Please don't go" by Mike Posner and cringe. I know that dreadful singing too well, turning around I spot the hysterical Matt standing on the table using a fork as his microphone. I quickly call  him and say"Found you, now stop singing that your leaving everyone deaf". I hang up before he can answer. I feel someone's eyes on me but I don't bother to look around to see who it is. Making my way over to Matt, I see him falling off the table. I stifle a giggle and go to help him up.

 "Owww! Am I in heaven or are you a living angel?" he asks.  

"Haha very funny. You must have hit your head real hard to be hitting on me".

He laughs and stares at me for a while. I instantly feel my face heat up and attempt to talk, but words refuse to come out of my mouth.

It was Matt who finally broke the silence.  "Umm... Let me show you the necklace I was talking about okay?"

Finding the ground really interesting, I mutter "Alright".

He grabs my hand and leads me through the maze of people. I feel warmth in the area of my hand where he touches me, and I unconsciously smile. Could it be that I'm starting to like Matt? But the thought is gone as fast as it came. No... It can't be. Besides, he could never like a girl like me. As we reach Matt's destination I gasp. No frickin' way! We were standing right in front of  the table that seated a certain someone who I had just kicked. I tug on Matt's sleeve and pull him back. 

"Matt.. Who's necklace are we going to steal?" I ask in a whisper.

"Olivia Mendez's necklace... It looked the most valuable to me." 

Oh lord... I was definitely doomed. Olivia was sitting at the same table as Blake, they seemed to be having a deep conversation. I saw as Blake laughed at something she said. What a prick, I think to myself. He can be nice to her, but calls people like me ugly. I feel that uneasy feeling of being watched again. I look up and catch Blake looking at me. He smirks and turns back to Olivia. I decide to get this over with, besides it's not like I'll ever see Blake again in my whole life. He was a star and I was an ordinary nobody.

As we sit ourselves at their table to begin the plan, Mr. I'm too good for you stands up and leaves. Psh well someone is feeling friendly today. I turn back to Olivia and admire her beauty. She was wearing a fabulous peach colored dress that was silky and hugged her curves in all the right places. It had a golden sequin belt that decorated  her tiny waist. My eyes drift back up to her neck and I hold my mouth shut. Adorning her neck is an antique looking silver necklace that has diamonds of all sizes all over it. Matt definitely has an eye for value. We start making small talk to her and I get bored after a few minutes. Kicking Matt under the table I signal phase two. He immediately gets my point and asks Olivia if she would go get a drink with him. Phase two was the longest part of our plan. We had to get this Hollywood chick drunk.