Breakfast

~YOUR P.O.V~

I woke to consciousness as I I looked around and noticed that there was something different on my nightstand. Sliding my feet out of bed and into my boot slippers, I walked over to the new object to see what it was. There was a note underneath the object and I decided that it'd be better to read the letter before I check out the object. The letter read:

"Dear Y/N,

I'm not going to be home for a few hours because I'm going to get some groceries. You'll probably have to make your own breakfast, sorry! Anyways, the other day I was at the Mall and I saw this plushie, that you're probably holding in your hand right now, and I immediately thought of you. See you in awhile,

-Jack"

A smile slid across my face and a blush flushed up onto my cheeks. The plushie was F/F/A(favourite FNAF animatronic~ five nights at Freddy's) from Five Nights at Freddy's! I've been wanting one of these for a while, but I've never really had the time to go and buy one.

The material that was used to make the plushie was soft like silk, and vibrant just like in the game. I was ecstatic, so I hugged the little plushie of an animatronic.

Folding the note up and putting it in the draw in the bathroom, quickly I jumped down the stairs. {Who are you, Spiderman?} I ran into the kitchen and looked in the pantry.

"Instant noodles, Cheerios, Nutella and-Ooh! Frosted Mini Wheats!" I had already picked out my breakfast in a matter of seconds.

Putting the large box of Mini-Wheats onto the counter, I grabbed some milk {or, like me, cream and almond milk} and put that beside the box. My favourite bowl was just out of reach in the cabinets, so I quickly problem solved and got a chair to stand on. Handling the bowl with care, I observed the bowl. It wasn't too big, wasn't too small, it was just right! It was also F/C!

The box hadn't been open yet, so I tried to open it as quickly and as carefully as I could. Rip! Now the box was halfway ripped down the side.

"WHY CAN'T I EVER SUCCESSFULLY OPEN A BOX OF CEREAL?!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Hourly rage, check!"

I cut the bag that the Mini-Wheats were in and poured them into my bowl. Then, I poured the milk over top of the Mini-Wheats slowly, distributing the milk evenly. Now my breakfast was ready.

Just as I was going to sit down in my beanbag chair and watch some Anime with my breakfast, my phone started ringing.