"Camz, don't even think about it. We have dinner reservations in a few minutes!" Lauren chastises her girlfriend.

"Hmm free food or an expensive check?" Camila weighs out the options with her hands, ultimately putting the free food hand way above the other one. Lauren rolls her eyes at the girl.

"Camz." Lauren groans as she checks the time on her phone. Their reservation is in 10 minutes. "We will get caught and thrown out."

"These things always have way too much food and they don't know half the guests anyway." Camila promises as she starts inching her way to the door. "If anyone asks, I'm the bride's distant cousin from Ohio and you..." Camila taps her chin. "you went to school with the groom."

Before Lauren can protest, the door swings open a man carrying a trash bag exits. Camila quickly stops the door from closing and cocks her head to the side with a pout on her lips, silently asking Lauren what her choice will be.

"Fine." Lauren grumbles as she walks toward her girlfriend. "Will I ever be able to resist that charming pout of yours?"

"Nope. It's too cute." Camila leans in and captures her girlfriend's lips in her own. "I hope you brought your dancing shoes Jauregui because your 'friend' from high school just got married and we have some celebrating to do." Camila smirks when she sees her girlfriend step forward and motion for Camila to go in. The younger girl leads them both into the club. Luckily, when they get in there, all the lights are dimmed and loud music is playing.

"Geez these people have a lot of friends." Lauren mumbles as she takes in the couple of hundred people scattered throughout the place. "I don't even know this many people."

"Lucky for us, huh?" Camila rocks her eyebrows up and down playfully. "Now where's the food? I'm starved." The younger girl stands on her tiptoes to scan the place and Lauren chuckles.

The two brunettes spend the rest of the night eating and dancing. Only once did they have to explain who they were and lucky for them, the people who asked were tipsy enough to buy their story.

A couple of hours and many glasses of champagne later, the girls decide to call it a night. As they are walking out of the wedding reception, a man with a camera in his hands gives the girls a card.

"So you can look at all the pictures that were taken tonight. I remember taking a few of you two. You make a really cute couple." The guy smiles warmly at them and Lauren thanks him.

Lauren decided then and there to always agree to Camila's spontaneous ideas. Even if they do seem absurd.

End of Flashback

After finding her favorite picture taken of them from that night, Lauren hands her phone off to Camila. "We uh crashed a wedding reception senior year of college. It was one of the best nights of my life." The green-eyed girl narrates the picture.

Camila's eyes scan over the picture and she smiles. She is wearing a black dress that has the shoulders cut out of it and Lauren is wearing a stunning red dress. They both have their hands over their mouths, eyes closed, and are laughing about something. Camila runs her fingertips over the picture fondly and starts to tear up again. She looks genuinely happy in the picture and genuinely in love. She can't remember the last time she's felt as happy as she looked in that picture with the green-eyed girl.

"We look so happy." Camila chokes out.

"We were happy. So happy." Lauren nods.

Camila finally hands Lauren her phone back and looks up at her. "None of this is fair to you. I'm sorry."