Chapter Twenty-Two

Song this chapter: KIss Me slowly by Parachute

PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT! <3

Chapter Twenty-Two

Week 25- The baby is entering a rapid growth period, particularly with the nervous system. More fat is being added, which will make the baby's skin look less wrinkled and more smooth.

_______

New years was today and I was ready to rock the night... without alcohol, of course.

Yesterday, I and Clyde visited the doctor for a long, overdue visit. Luckily, the baby was perfectly healthy and everything looks great. The doctor did tell us that after 2 more monthly visits, we'll have to come back every week.

It's scary to think that in 15 weeks, 3 months, we'll be welcoming our baby boy into this world and putting him in his new bedroom (Theme is still undecided).

"Clyde, honey, have you seen my bra?" I yell at him, walking around his-I mean our, bedroom. We moved in together on Wednesday and have been living peacefully together for 4 days. It's been amazing so far. We come home from work and instantly greet each other with kisses and a sex session.

"You have millions," He says, walking out of the connected bathroom. "Why do you need that, a specific one?"

"Because my boobs got bigger and all of my other bra's don't fit. I need that one. If you hadn't thrown it, it wouldn't be a problem," I snapped at him while looking under a blanket.

"Stop bending down, babe. I'll find it, you go and get ready," He says.

"I can't get ready without my bra," I cry, sitting down on the bed and breaking into tears.

"Shh, babe. It's okay. I said I'll find it. Go do your hair, okay? It'll be found when you're done," He says, pulling me into his chest and rubbing my back until I stop crying.

"These hormones make me batshit crazy," I mumble into his chest.

"It's all worth it," he says, lifting my head and wiping away my tears with the back of his hand. "Now go!"

I get up and enter our bathroom, marveling at its beauty. Like the first time I entered it, I look around and think about the posh interior and the heated toilet seat, and how they are all direct symbols of what kind of guy lives here.

Clyde's fucking rich and I'm a Serf in Russia compared to him.

Smiling down at my stomach, I slowly rub and have a moment of gratefulness for this good accident.

Shaking my head at my lameness, I walk to the mirror and begin my New Years Eve makeover. First, I start with my eyes. They end up looking like a glittery explosion, with a nicely done wing. I then do my face and eyebrows, arching them to look bold. Moving on to my hair, I decide to straighten it. When I'm finished, I marvel at my abilities. Who knew a few youtube videos and a few hundred dollars spent at Sephora would take me here?

Walking out of the bathroom in just my robe, I see Clyde perching on the bed with his phone in his hand.

"Here's your bra, babe." He says, taking it from behind his back and smiling at me.

"Thank you, I love you!" I reply. "What're you doing?"

"Ordering you more bra's."

"What? Why?" I ask, perplexed.

"Because it's partly my fault none of your old ones fit you, and you can't just live with one bra the rest of your life."

Smiling and kissing him on the cheek, I skipped to my closet and dressed in the previously picked outfit: A black, knee-length black blouse with olive green leggings. I put a choker on my neck.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I can't help but feel perfect. Although I'm wearing black and its supposed to make you look slimmer, it is obvious that I am pregnant.

Walking out of the closet with a pair of black flats on my feet, I grab my phone and poke Clyde in the face.

"Stop buying me bra's! Let's go see Theo and Zackie."

"They are so interesting. Did you know there are like 20 different types of bras? And the sizes change based on the bras. Victoria's secret is so weird," He rambles, scrolling through some black bra's until coming to a cheetah print one and clicking on it.

"You do realize I'll never wear that in my entire life, right?" I ask him, giggling at his cuteness.

"Why not?" He asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Cheetah print was popular in the 90's, honey," I laugh, kissing his cheek and taking his phone. I rest my head on his chest and scroll through the site until I see a tan bra. "See? This one is good. It's a neutral color with good support."

"That looks exactly like the bra you have on right now."

"But it isn't the same one," I say, laughing.

"Whatever you say," he replies, kissing me on the tip of my nose.

We ended up leaving 5 minutes later, after Clyde's phone ended up dying and our Victoria's Secret haul went on pause.

"STILA BABY!" Theo drunkenly yells out when I walk into the front door. "I MISS YOU HERE, MY DARLING!"

"Theo, bud. You know you're supposed to get wasted AFTER the ball drops, right? And you still have, like, an hour," I tell him while laughing at his drunken stupor.

"Doesn't mean I can't have fun," he mumbles, walking back into the apartment and plopping down onto the couch where a fully loaded bar was in front of him.

"Sorry about him, I've been trying to make him slow down on drinking but he just sneaks another glass. He's impossible," Zackie says, laughing and rolling his eyes.

"Hi Zackie," I say, giving him a giant hug and a kiss on the cheek.

When I moved out this week, Zackie moved in. Their relationship was progressing as fast as mine and Clyde's.

We all sat on the couch, everyone else drinking while I had some sparkling cider.

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Happy New Year!" We screamed as the ball dropped on the TV and outside of the window.

Clyde took me into his arms for a deep, long passionate kiss. "Happy new year, Stila. This year will be one of the most important years in my entire life."

As we carried on with the night, and I and Clyde finally went home, I couldn't stop smiling. My life was finally coming together and I couldn't be happier. 

________

CHAPTER 21 DONE!

You guys have been amazing at voting lately & I love you for it!

I still need Boy Names or else this is going to be a really awkward ending!!!! 

LOVE YOU ALL! <3

Don't forget to vote, follow and Comment! 

XOXO, Cooler_Than_You_101