Chapter Nineteen

Please, Vote, Follow, And COMMENT! 

Chapter Nineteen (Song this chapter: Baby it's cold Outside by Idina Menzel and Micheal Buble) 

Week 22- The baby's eyes are moving behind its eyelids, while tear ducts develop. The baby also responds to loud sounds.

______________

Waking up on December 1st felt like waking up on Christmas morning. Today, everyone in the world will be pulling out their blow up Santas and their wired reindeer, and the city will be full of twinkling, multi-colored lights.

Turning my head to the side, I noticed that it was only 8 am. Since it was Saturday, it was very unusual for me to be awake at this time. Shrugging it off as excitement, I crept to the kitchen and started the coffee machine. Deciding to stray away from my Nutella pickles, I pulled out some Hungry Jack pancake mix.

You don't realize how bad you are in the kitchen until you continuously burn pancakes. I finally got the hang of it and made at least 10 with the mix I had left.

After popping a few on a plate, grabbing the maple syrup and making Theo's morning coffee, I shuffled to his door very quietly, with a cup of water in my hand.

Opening the door took at least two minutes; creaking would've woken him up instantly. Putting my hand up to my mouth in astonishment, I look at both Zackie and Theo's bare butts. Giggling under my breath, I quickly pour half of the water onto Theo and the other onto Zackie.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Theo yells, his eyes opening wide while his hands move the wet strands of his hair to the other side of his face.

"Dude," Zackie mumbled, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom like a depressed zombie.

"I made pancakes!" I said, cheerily while skipping out of the room and back to the awaiting pancakes.

After I pulled out a plate for Zackie, I piled 3 on my plate and got myself a glass of Orange Juice. Halfway in the midst of devouring, Theo walks out, dry, unlike the last time I saw him, with the same scowl on his face.

"They're better to be a good reason for why you poured water on my boyfriend and me at 8:30 in the fucking morning," He grumbled, shoveling a pancake into his mouth.

"BOYFRIEND?" I screech, dropping my fork and clapping my hands excitedly.

"We made it official last night," he replied, a smile overtaking his frown.

"That's adorable. I am so happy for you!"

5 minutes later, a freshly showered Zackie walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, taking the last 3 pancakes and quietly eating them, while getting verbally assaulted by me and my curiosity of their new relationship,

Deciding that it was enough, I go back into my bedroom and grab my phone. Pressing Clyde's icon, I put the phone up to my ear and wait 4 rings.

"Hello?" A groggy, sexy voice says through the receiver.

"Hi, Clyde! Happy December 1st!" I said excitedly through the phone, ignoring the obvious signs that I woke him up.

"Stila, babe, you do realize it's 8:50 on a Saturday morning, right?" He said, clear grumpiness showing through.

"Yes! But we need to get an early start on today. It's the first day of the countdown to Christmas, the first day you open your advent calendar, the day everyone decorates their house! We need to be on this, pronto." I reply, hastily and in order.

"You're crazy. I'll be there in 30 minutes," he says before hanging up the phone.

I smile and walk back out to Theo and Zackie. "Boys, you better be ready in 30 minutes. The Christmas festivities start then!"

I rush back to my room and put on black leggings with a maternity snow white knit dress. Quickly applying my makeup, with a red lip color, of course, I finish the look off with my Ugg Ava tall winter boots. Placing a white beanie on top of my freshly straightened hair, I walk out to the living room and see that I'm the first person there.