Chapter Twelve

Please Vote, Comment & Follow!

Chapter 12

Week 15- The baby is becoming more active, rolling around and doing flips. The baby's kidneys now produce urine. The baby's heart is pumping 100 pints of blood each day.

_________

It has been exactly 5 days since me and Clyde last talked. Which means today is Monday, and Clyde's picking me up in 2 ½ hours for our date.

I've been at the office all day, being hounded by Craig. As soon as I get to me and Theo's apartment, I paint my nails red, deciding that I was going to go with a red vibe tonight.

When my nails were finished drying, I jumped in the shower and washed the day away.

Grabbing my big fluffy black towel (If I were to use a big fluffy white towel, like those chicks in movies, my mascara would stain it), I dry myself off and wrap it around my body, along with wrapping another towel around my head so my hair could begin to dry on its own.

Sitting at my vanity, I begin working on my face. Deciding that tonight was a special night, I put on every category of face makeup, along with eye makeup. By the end, I was sporting a good highlight, bronzer, and blush, while also managing to pull off a winged eye look and red lips.

Taking my hair out of its towel, I blow dry it and straighten it. And then using a curling iron, I make small waves.

Before I managed to put my outfit on, my cell phone buzzes with a text from Clyde.

*Clyde Lyles:

Hey, make sure to wear something warm and cozy. Don't dress up, we'll be going outside. Xoxo

I put the outfit that I originally had planned back in my closet and took out a red sweater, jeans, and a blue vest. Realizing that I needed something more, I went back in and discovered a flannel scarf, which matched my outfit perfectly.

Going way back in the closet, I went to my shoe rack and studied the 5 knee-high boots I collected for fall. Picking the comfiest ones, I went with my plain, light brown ones.

Giving a satisfied grunt of approval for my outfit, I went and sat down at my vanity again, looking at the array of jewelry I have on display. After contemplating for a solid five minutes, I chose pearl earrings and a gold necklace.

Giving one final look at myself in my mirror, I smile and walk out of my bedroom door to the sight of Theo kissing a stranger up against the refrigerator

"Cough," I said, too lazy to actually let the sarcastic sound out.

The guy instantly jerked away, while Theo glared at me.

"Hi.. um. I'm Zackie, Zackie Reyle," he says, brushing his blonde hair out of his hazel eyes and blushing.

"I'm Stila," I say back. His name just comes in one ear and floats out the other, I'm already used to greeting Theo's one night stands and trying to be polite. The only time I would ever see them again is in Walgreens or Olive garden.