Chapter Fourteen

PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT!

Chapter Fourteen

Week 17-The baby is a little over 5 inches long and still weighs about 5 ounces. Glands in the skin begin to produce Vernix, a waterproof barrier that will protect the baby's skin.

________

It's been exactly one week since me and Clyde found out that our beautiful baby is a boy. I couldn't be any more excited for the weeks to come of picking out countless of outfits and toys for our little prince.

As the week progressed, me and Clyde decided we wanted to surprise our familes after his business trip, which was next week.

As his business trip drew closer, I became sadder. What was I supposed to do without his kisses for 4 whole days?

To say me and him were moving slowly would be an understatement. Unlike most modern couples, we were moving our relationship in a more steady paste.

The most we've done since we started dating was make out. No sexual acts have been committed; so far.

Tonight, since Theo was at Zackies place, Clyde's coming over and bringing dinner, along with a surprise.

It was now 6:30pm, and my stomach was rumbling for food. My stomach was beginning to look huge compared to what it looked like 4 months ago.

Deciding that one little snack wouldn't hurt, I went over to my cupboard, which was packed to the brim with poptarts and goldfish, and grabbed a new can of pickles.

As I was putting one in my mouth, the doorbell rang. With a pickle hanging from my mouth, I walked to the door and opened it.

My mouth opened with astonishment, and the pickle fell to the ground. Clyde stood in the threshold, holding a box with a fuzzy face sticking out, along with Pizza.

"Oh My GOSH!" I yelped, reaching for the furry kitten and bringing the little, brown and grey tiger kitten to my chest. "You got me a kitten?"

"Yeah. I figgered that to earn your love, I'd get you a kitten because I just couldn't bear to watch you cry at youtube videos any longer," he replied, laughing.

I blushed and held the kitten up to my face for closer expection. It's true that all I've been doing the past 3 weeks is looking and crying at kitten videos on youtube.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said, holding the kitten with one hand while half-hugging him with the other. "You're the best boyfriend in the world!"

"Boyfriend?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well.. aren't you?" I asked him, looking down at the kitten to avoid his eyes.

"Only if you want me to be. But I have to warn you, if you do, we'll have to make this relationship exclusive. I don't share." He said, grabbing my waist and pulling me in.

"That works for me. I don't believe in sharing," I said, leaning my head up so that my lips barely touch his.

"Oh really? So I guess we shouldn't share our lips," he replied, leaning the rest of the way in and connecting our lips together.

We shared a passionate kiss until the kitten, still unamed, started meowing with a high pitched, sqeaky voice.

I broke away and set the kitten on the floor, watching it wiggle and squirm around.

"I'm regretting buying that thing already," Clyde groaned, with lust in his eyes.

I laughed and walked to the cat, who was failing to jump on the couch.

"Did you get the poor thing any food?" I ask Clyde, helping the kitten up and taking a seat myself.

"Yeah, that and other supplies you will need are in my car. I'll go get them."

Clyde walked out the door, and for the next five minutes, me and the kitten had alone time. He kept trying to bite my kneecap, and with his little jaw, could just barely bite my thumb. Needless to say, the cat got very frustrated and ended up scratching my knee.

"Hey, Mr., are you beating up your mommy?" Clyde asked the kitten, walking in and seeing the current attack.

"It's a he?" I ask. Clyde nods and starts putting together a cat tower, along with a catbox filled with cat litter and some cat dishes.

That's how we spend the next hour; Clyde getting the little guys home ready and me playing with him.

"I think I want to name him... Cluff." I tell Clyde, scratching the now named kittens stomach.

"Cluff?" He asks, bewildered.

"Yes. It's a unique and amazing name and he fits it perfectly." I tell him, while also avoiding Cluff's claws.

"Well, okay, baby. It's your cat," Clyde says.

My heart warms at his words. If he's so leniant on the name of the cat, will he be leniant on naming his son?

We hung out and watched movies for the rest of the night, with Cluff in between us sleeping or purring. We ate the full large pizza, instantly soothing my hunger and making me sleepy.

I fell asleep like that, with Cluff leaning against my stomach and Clyde's hands holding me.

To say I was dreading next week would be an understatement. 

________

CHAPTER FOURTEEN DONE!

Yay. Song this chapter: Everything has Changed by T-Swizzle and Ed Sheeran.

Soo the kitten may or may not share the same characteristics as my actual kitten who is about 6 months now... The image below is what he looked like at around 10 weeks old. 

This picture is taken by me and it's the most adorable picture ever and I love him and his name is in fact Cluff

XOXO, Cooler_Than_You_101