Introduction To The Sequal

This is an introduction to the sequel of this book. It's name is rather obvious, 'The Bad Boy Changed Me: Book 2' but nonetheless it's very detailed and I'd like to think good.

It's still currently in the writing but I only have a few chapters left before it's done however it's already published.

Here is the intro to it:

(If you haven't read the previous book then do not worry because the only thing that links is that the girl, Jess is daughter to the couple in the previous book and there are a few similarities along the way.)

My name is Jessica Dallas, I'm the daughter of Cameron Dallas and Alice and I'm seventeen. Tom and Sarah hire me to babysit their son Kieran whilst they go away on a 'business trip' together for the holidays which is two months.

I take the job: they offer a lot of money, probably because they know how much of a troublemaker Kieran is. He always gets into trouble at school and he's known as the bad boy, he's already been kicked out multiple times.

Babysitting him is a very difficult task, especially when I'm constantly trying not to fall for him or is draw dropping body.

But there's only so much I can take before giving into his charm and am influenced by him...

End of intro.

If you like the sound of it then please either go on my profile page and find it or search it. I really hope you like and enjoy it and I'd love for you to read it. Thank you.