Celebrate

They both walk in and stand at the sides of the heads desk. "Alice I must save we've never been so disappointed in you." My mum says.

"Drugs! Drugs Alice!" My dad yells.

"I-Its not true!" My voice growing louder towards the end. "There's no proof!"

"You said you had video evidence?" My farther questions.

"Well I did... But that boy erased it." Sir accuses.

"I did nothing of the sort! You stupid old man!" Cameron defends.

"Get out of my sight both of you! I will deal with the two of you later." Mr Fleming bellows. Cameron and I get up and walk past my parents who are giving us both daggers.

"I hope this drug talk is not true." My mother snaps at me as my parents sit in the chairs Cameron and I were in.

"What are we going to do if he has the file backed up?" I question Cameron as soon as we get outside.

"By the look he gave me I doubt it. We might of just got away with this." Cameron smirks. "You want to celebrate?" He asks, pulling out a small bottle of vodka from his pocket.

"You never learn do you?" I laugh, pushing it back into his pocket.

"I know your worried about getting the project done in time so how about we try tonight?" Cameron asks.

"I can't, I'm grounded and my parents wants to 'talk' plus we'll never get any work done anyway." I explain.

"Okay suit yourself." Cam says.

*********

"Alice wait!" Cameron says, catching me a second before I get on the bus at the end of the day.

"What?" I ask him.

"I went by the office to see what was happening with all the CCTV shit and we are in the clear, he didn't back it up." Cameron answers.

"That's great!" I exclaim. I hear the bus chug to a start and drive away. "Wait!"

"You take the bus? Don't you have a car?" Cameron questions.

"Yeah but my parents only give me a hundred a week and I don't want to spend that on gas when I could spend it on clothes." I reply.

"Then your luckily I drive to school, I take it you'll need a ride?" Cameron questions.

"I don't think my parents would like that." I sigh. "I'll just text them to come get me." I pull out my phone and begin typing.

"How you going to text without a phone?" He asks before trying to snatch my phone but I tighten my grip in time. "Ah your catching on now."

"Yeah, I'm figuring out your little games." I smirk.

"But the thing with games is you can cheat." Cameron says before tickling me with his other hand which instantly makes me loosen the grip on my phone and burst out laughing.

"Thats not fair!" I exclaim when he stops.

"Come get your phone..." Cameron trails off, walking to his car.

"Cameron." I complain.

"Oh come on, you love it." Cameron smirks, throwing my phone in the passenger seat of the car and gets in the drivers seat. I open the door again and pick up my phone. "You might as well get in now."

"Your so annoying." I state.

"You think that's annoying?" Cameron questions before grabbing my arm and pulling me in, the door shuts behind me and Cameron locks the car.

"Your right this is more annoying." I state, strapping myself in. Cameron turns on the engine and speeds off almost hitting some people. "Careful!" I exclaim which makes Cameron laugh.