Final Chapter

"Lets go to my room, shall we?" Cole questions. I hang my head low and walk past Cameron and the guys. Suddenly, I pull a gun out of Charlie's pocket and aim it at Cole's face.

"Now let Cameron go." I order which makes all the guys but Cameron laugh.

"Do you even know how to use that thing baby girl?" Cole questions.

"Let's find out, shall we?" I smirk, clicking it off safety. Cole flinches his eyes to the left and I feel a sharp object against my hip. I look to see Milo holding a knife to me.

"Now drop the gun Alice and we can forget about this." Cole says. I pull the trigger and shoot Cole in the shoulder, straight away feeling the sharp dagger go into the side of my stomach. The boys rush to Cole's side as Cameron runs to mine. Cam wastes no time, he picks me up and carries me out to his GTR where he puts me in the back and speeds to the hospital.

*******

It's been two weeks since that day, the blur of blood and pain is mostly what I remember.

Cameron and I moved in with Nash, Cole and his goons are in jail. My parents have learned they can't stop me from doing what I want, not anymore.

"So now your better do you want to tell me why you didn't visit me for months?" Cam asks.

"You were right. My parents hired security."

"Oh right."

We converted the loft into a bedroom which Cameron and I share since it's so big and yes we do have amazing hot sex in there.

"I'm tired." I say and walk up to bed. I change into some PJs and turn to see Cameron. "Hi."

"Hi." Cameron rushes to my side and kisses me. "Did I mention how much I missed you?"

"Only a couple hundred times." My breathing gets heavier as Cameron's lips move to my neck and we fall back on to the bed leaving us with a night it remember.

Yep the bad boy defiantly changed me.

A/N

This chapter is short and sweet because it's the last one, I hope you liked the ending. X

Book 2 is coming soon! Keep checking back on my page to see when it comes.