Arrested

Cameron and I lay on my bed talking until late... well until I fell asleep. I wake up alone with a blanket over me.

I get ready for school and walk out my house to see Cameron in his car waiting outside. "Need a ride?" He questions.

"The bus will be here soon." I reply. "See." The bus pulls up on the other side of the road and the doors gush open. Cameron gets out his car and walks over to the bus.

"She doesn't need it today move along." Cam orders, the driver nods and closes the doors before driving off.

"Uh n- Cameron!"

"Now I think you need that ride." He says.

"Why are you so possessive?" I question him sarcastically and get in the car.

"I'm not I just find ways to get what I want." He laughs. He speeds off as normal, I used to hate it because it was dangerous but now I love it, it's exhilarating.

Suddenly, Cameron slams on the breaks, making me jolt forward in my seat and banging my head on the front, I pull my head back up to see a few drops of blood drip from my face. "What happened?" I question in a panic.

"This jackass pulled out in front of me." He grunts, opening his door and getting out. Cameron walks over to the car, which is stuck at a red light, and bangs on the window.

"Cameron get back in the car." I order, getting out too.

"Why the fuck did you do that? I would of fucking made it had you not pulled out." Cameron bellows to the about nineteen year old guy.

"Piss off!" He spits which I can see enrages Cameron. Cam plunges his hand through the car window, shattering the glass and unlocking the car from the inside. "Whoa dude! I don't want any trouble!" The guy exclaims.

"Too bad... You got it." Cam snaps, pulling the boy-racer out his seat and shoving him up against the outside of the car.

"Cameron leave him alone! We have to get to school!" I exclaim. Cameron ignores me and draws back his elbow before punching the guy in the face. "Cameron!"

"Just get back in the car Alice!" Cameron bellows before punching the guy again but in the gut this time. A near by police car pulls up and is forced to intervene. "Get the fuck off me man!" Cam yell as the two cops pull him back and hold him to the car.

"Please remain calm sir." The police man says.

"He was never calm!" The man from before exclaims.

"Keep talking dude that'll end soon enough." Cameron threatens still trying to push the cops off. They pin him stomach down to the flaw and one places a knee to his back and presses his shoulders down with his hands. "Get the fuck off!"

At this point I run over. "Stop! Your hurting him!" I exclaim.

"Please go away miss." The polite yet rude policeman orders.

"No!" I snap as I notice the policeman tighten his hold on Cam.

"He is resisting madam this is what we are trained to do." He replies.

"Maybe if you let him go a little he'd stop." I argue, dumbly trying to push the cop off. Suddenly, I'm tackled to the ground next to Cam and the policeman by the other cop.

"I'm arresting you both on suspicion of assault. You do not have to say anything but anything you do may be used against you in court." The policeman states.

"Oh god." I groan. My parents are going to kill me if they find out.