Kissing In The Boys Bathroom

Break comes around soon enough and I see Cameron in the halls, he walks into the boys bathroom and I follow him. "You need to stop." I state, pushing him against the wall.

"Ooh kinky. But in the boys bathroom? I thought you were more classy." Cameron laughs.

"Is this some kind of joke to you? With you in my life I'm never going to get anywhere. Because of you I've missed classes, ran away from cops and done drugs! I never thought I'd do any of them and now I'm grounded, my parents can't trust me because of your dumb lies and games that I always fall for." I explain angrily, leaving Cameron speechless.

"You got grounded for last night?" He finally asks with a small chuckle.

"Ugh! Forget it! I don't know why I thought you'd understand." I snap before turning away from him. Swiftly, he grabs my hand and turns me back to him.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for showing you the best time of your life and taking you on adventures and making you do things you never thought you'd do. I'm sorry I made you think like a teenager rather than an adult for once and I'm sorry I let you have fun." Cameron says which now leaves me without words.

I don't say a word, just stare into his eyes as he does mine. Cameron leans in to kiss me and I let him. In the boys bathroom Alice? Really!? But it's the best kiss I've ever had, well it's my first kiss but I couldn't imagine it any better.

"That can never happen again." I say pulling away.

"Why not?" Cameron asks.

"Your bad for me." I reply, pulling my hand out of his and quickly exiting trying to keep ahold of my last shred of dignity but even that leaves when people see me walk out the boys bathroom door.

For the next two lessons I think about the kiss and only the kiss. I was right to pull away, he is bad for me but was that a good thing? I don't know.

"Alice Stewart to the principals office." Echoes through the halls again. What is Cameron up to this time? I get up and walk down to Mr Fleming (the heads.) office.

"What is it Ca- sir? You wanted to see me?" I question, rather confused to see Mr Fleming in his chair at his desk and Cameron sat opposite with a seat next to him for me.

"Take a seat Alice." He orders. "And might I add I am very disappointed in you. I expect it from him given his track record but why you?"

"What is this about?" I ask him.

"We installed CCTV footage near the dumpsters because we heard rumours that people we're doing drugs around there." Sir replies. "And it turns out the rumours were facts and the staff were ever so surprised to see you doing weed!" He turns his computer to use revealing a short video of me and Cameron in the corner doing drugs.

"I... um... I." I try to excuse myself but what can I say? The footage is right in front of them.