Shirtless

During science my phone pings quietly in my pocket, Cameron must of left it on after he inserted his number. Who would text me at this time?

By doing a check list in my head I realise that there's only one person who would, Cameron. My curiosity takes over and forces me to check it. It's from Cameron, sending me his address. 'Okay, what time do you want me to come?' I text.

'Huh! Your on your phone during class! Your not allowed to do that.' Cameron mocks.

'What time!?'

'Six.' I read the text before shutting off my phone and putting it into my pocket.

******

At the end of school I ride the bus home, I'm one of the first stops as I live fairly close to school.

I change from my smart clothes to some normal clothes. I put on some shorts, a crop top and some converse shoes. I take my phone, my purse and some flash cards and put them into my handbag. "Where are you going?" My mum asks.

"To do a project for history." I reply.

"But the steaks are almost ready." My dad argues.

"You want me to get good grades, don't you?" I question them.

"More than anything." My mother replies.

"Then I need to go do this then, I'll eat something when I get back." I say to them and walk out the door.

I put the keys into my Mini's ignition and begin driving to Cameron's house. I have no idea where I'm going, just following the navigator but I do know that I end up in a rough area.

Finally I pull up and knock on Cameron's door; he opens it shirtless, I study his perfect six pack before meeting his eyes. "Like what you see?" Cameron asks.

"Put on a shirt." I order, walking past him and into his house.

"What are you even doing here?" Cameron asks.

"The project, remember? I bought flash cards to help." I reply, setting them out on his table.

"Ugh the project. So boring. Don't you want to do something fun first?" Cameron questions.

"I want to get a good grade in this and keep up my straight A grades." I reply.

"We'll do that after, lets go have some fun. Do you even remember what fun is like?" Cameron asks.

"I have fun." I state.

"What when your not up to your neck in homework and revision?" Cameron questions. "Let me rephrase this; I'm going to go have fun and the project has to be equal so either come with me or wait here and be bored." With that said Cameron throws on a shirt and walks outside.

"Cameron! Cameron get back here and help me with this project." I order, following him outside. As soon as I get outside Cameron shuts the door behind me, locking me outside with him.

"Now your bag is inside. To get your stuff back you need to come have fun with me." Cameron smirks.

"I don't really have a choice do I?" I question.

"Not really." Cameron laughs, opening the passenger door to his red Nissan GTR.

"A GTR, really?" I question him.

"What's wrong with it?" Cameron asks.

"Nothing, your just living up to expectation, that's all. The classic boy racer car." I explain, getting in. He shuts the door behind me and gets in the other side.

He revs the engine a few times before speeding through the streets.